Chap. 12. First kiss

SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT!!!!!

Enjoy 😉
____________________

Another week has gone by and there was now only a week left till the official day. With each day passing by I was getting less nervous little by little. Raji and I spent so much time together that being around him made me feel more comfortable with him but being married.

I think that'll be a whole different story

Today was a quiet day. The king and twins had gone out leaving the staff, Raji and I alone in the house. Prince Zen had sent a message a few days ago saying he would be around and would pop in for some catch up. This scared Raji. with Zen threat and all. I don't blame him

I was heading down one of the hallways in the castle when a flash of light crossed my face. this brought my attention to a open room just to my left. I walked into the room to see a beautiful Grand piano. I walked up to it and brushed my hand on the self wooden surface.

"she's beautiful" I said taking seat on the stool. "lets see if I still remember a little something" my father taught me when I was young and I played since but when there was a war we had to move homes and we couldn't bring the piano with us.

I closed my eyes and tried to remember the notes. I placed my finger tips on the cold keys and started playing. The melody flowed through my finger and created a peaceful sound.

Nothing felt better then playing this melody on the piano.

Raji POV

I could hear someone playing the piano from my room but who. No one other then myself could play.

I walked out of my room and walked towards the sound. Once I got to the room, I looked around the door and saw y/n playing the piano.

Her fingers move softly across the keys, leaving only a beautiful melody in the air. She had her eye closed and there was a smile on her face. She looked so at peace

I swung back over and was back to the door. I rested my head against the door and looked at the ceiling. I could feel my cheeks getting hot and my heart was beating fast. I grabbed my shirt above my heart. I need to calm down. She's just playing the piano after all.

I then heard her mess up, she had pressed the wrong key which screwed up the melody.

"Shoot" she said. I chuckled.

I decided to walk into the room. As I did I gave her a fright because she jumped up from the bench. "Sorry I didn't mean to scare you" I said with a little laugh

"Oh it's okay, this castle still give me the creeps sometimes" she smiled and turned back towards the piano keys

"What song was that you were playing" I asked sitting beside her on the bench.

"You heard me?" She started blushing and covered her cheeks.

"Yes, it was lovely" I said looking at her covering her face

She moved her hand and stared at me. My heart started beating again and I started to get hot. I had every urge to kiss her but I was scared she might not feel the same way.

We were still staring at each other and it made the feeling worse. She moved her hand away from her face and to mine. I was surprised at why but I wasn't going to ask.

Her fingers were cold, but it was a nice cold. Her eyes went from my eye to my lips, and so did mine.

I put my hand around her waist and pulled her closer to me.

"This is my chance" I said to myself.

I leaned in slowly and so did she. She closed her eyes then I closed mine.

Our lips connected.

Her were soft and chapped. They had a taste of strawberry.

Her cold hand moved from my cheeks to the back of my neck and I moved mine to her cheeks.

We kissed for what felt like forever and I wish it lasted forever. But we both let go for a breath. It was almost like that kiss sucked the air out of me. Is this was it feels like.

I opened my eyes as she opened hers. Her cheeks were the colour of a red apple. And her eyes sparkled like I've never seen before.

"Woah" she said.

I smiled and leaned in for another. And so did she.

____________________

SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY this took sooooo long. I've just had a really bad block and got busy with life and just lost interest but I read some of your comments and it made me feel bad and I didn't just want to leave it and ever continue so I am so damn sorry

I promise I will try and continue. After this chapter I have seemed to gotten an idea for the rest so hopefully I will keep my promise

I love you guys so much so bear with me! ❤️❤️

Ainsleigh