Chap. 4. Back on the road

SOOOOOOO SORRY for the wait!!!! I've been super busy lately and havent had time to be on wattpad :/

Enjoy 

___________________

And here I was back in the carriage and on my way to Tanbarun, to await my Prince Charming.... yeah right.

The only Prince Charming around here would be Zen but he's kinda taken. I honestly wish I had a love like Zen's. found his own girl and they both love each other. I'm being force to love a man I don't even know.

How cruel.

On the other note, Zen and Shirayuki joined us on our journey to Tanbarun. She wanted to visit her home town and Zen wanted to make sure that Prince Raji was "cooperative" or something. He said it with a dark aura around him so it mustn't be good.

I sat across from my father while my mother was beside me. For some reason I was shaking and tapping my foot. Why should I be nervous about this. It's not like I'm getting married today.

"Honey stop tapping your foot" my mother said with a emotionless tone.

"Sorry" and I stopped, but started tapping my finger.

"Stop the carriage" my father said knocking on the wall behind him. I looked up at him with a confused look. He then nodded towards the door and smiled.

I got out of the carriage and broke down. My breath got heavy and it felt like someone was choking me. I fell to my knees and held onto my stomach. Why am I feeling like this.

I could hear foot steps behind me and then my fathers face came into view.

"It's okay to be nervous" he said in a calm tone.

"I know but I don't know why I am" a tear fell down my cheek.

"This is all new to you." He wiped the tear away "I was just like you when I found out i had to marry your mother. Believe it or not but I did cry a few time" I chuckled

"Your mother is different, she's strong and so are you, even if you are exactly like me. But I won't lie to you and say everything is going to be okay because it won't be. You will have time where you might want to give up but you shouldn't. You and this prince will get to know each other and hopefully fall in love" he continued

"But what if we never do?" I asked

"I can't promise you will but -" he had a thought, I could see it in his eyes "I'll make you a deal. Which will only be between you and me, if by time the year is up, before you get married, and you still aren't feeling anything towards him then I'll call it off."

"Really?" I was lost for words.

"Yes" he nodded "but you will be suited for another man afterwards. So make sure you at least try. Because the next in line for your hand is Prince Haku"

A shiver went down my back at the name. Prince Haku was a ... how do you say... horrible, ugly, weird nerd of a Prince. He was my age but acted like he was 5. And I rather marry a frog before marring him.

"Okay deal" I said shaking my dad' hand.

I got up and wiped my face. My dad gave me a hug and we headed back for the carriage.

And off to Tanbarun.

_______________

Love you guys!

Till next chapter!

Like
Comment
Follow!

Ains