Chap. 23. Aide

He dropped his spoon. His expression made me laugh. Almost as if he realized that if anyone found out what he almost did to me, he could be dead.

"You're the princess" he said "king Yato daughter?"

"So you know who we are" I laughed picking up the spoon

"Bluewater is my home town" he said looking down at his bowl. 

 This took me by surprised what are the odds that the guy that attacked me is one of my own people. This might be easier then I thought

"why did you leave?" I asked 

"like I said earlier, I chose the wrong path and that landed me here today.... It's funny I was actually suppose to work for the palace but I left the country instead." he let out a little chuckle. 

"I have a question for you then" I asked. he looked up at me with a questioned look "are you loyal to your king?" 

"yes always" he said in a serious tone

"then I have a job for you"....

~time skip~

I managed to convince Jun of becoming my personal aide. The journey from my home town to Raji would be long and as what already happened it seams like I may need a little help. My father never thought i'd need my own "bodyguard" or aide since I was always in the castle and I never had a reason to leave therefore why hire someone when I do nothing anyways. 

Now that my future is in my own hands, I believe having my own first aide would be a good idea.

I had left him to rest a bit more and headed to get some air. since the infirmary was close to the garden i decided to stroll through it. 

"y/n!" prince Zen called out. he came running down the walkway towards me. "so how'd everything go?" 

"pretty good. He said he'd become my aide" I said and kept walking through the flower paths. 

"you actually trusted him that fast?" he asked jumping in front of me stopping me

"yes I do. Zen I can read people very easily." I laughed seeing how worried he was "Jun is actually native to Bluewater." 

"really? So what will you do now?" he asked as we kept walking. he held out his arm for me to grab, and I did. Very gentleman of him to do. 

"I will go see Raji" my heart skipped a beat when I said his name. I grabbed my chest and felt my heart beating really fast. I miss him. Zen must have noticed since we stopped walking again. 

He let out a sign "you'll see him soon" he said then chuckle. "little love birds" 

my cheek became red and hot. I smacked Zen in the arm "shut up"

"oh c'mon, I'm only teasing" he laughed "but you're looking like a tomato right now" he continued to walk.

"oh yeah? I heard you and Shirayuki have been more intimate lately" I chuckled and walked head of him. I turned around and saw him now beet red in the face. Revenge is sweet "hmm, looks who blushing now" I let out an loud evil fake laugh 

"hey- hey...... that's not.... who told you.... I-" he stuttered and chased after me

I ran away still making my evil laugh.

I eventually lost Zen somewhere. ah he'll get me back later. I headed back to the infirmary to check up on Jun. He was still sleeping in the bed. seeing him sleeping made me realize that I haven't gotten any sleep myself. I walked toward the chair in the room and sat down crossing my arm and tilting my head back. 

Just a few minutes. That's all I need......

Jun' POV

"ugh that dream again?" I jolted up from my sleep. I must have slept quite a bit cus the room was no longer lit by the sun and only a lamp brighten the room. I groaned rolling over and sitting up. my injuries were pretty much healed now but Im covered in bruises which were sore. 

I rubbed my eyes and looked toward the chair to my right, y/n was sitting on it sleeping soundly. I bet she's worn out due to keeping an eye on me all night as I was braking my fever. But why is she sleeping on the chair? Isn't she uncomfortable. 

I got up and walked up to her. she swayed back and forth trying to keep herself from falling off the chair. Which didn't help, her arms uncrossed making her loose her balance and fall form the chair. 

I quickly caught her and picked her up bridal style. " You really are stupid aren't you" I walked over to the bed and placed her on it, covering her with the blanket. She tossed and turned a bit before lying on her side and placing herself into a ball. 

I stared a little at her face, the more I looked the more she resembled King Yato. so she is the real deal here. 

I walked over to the chair and sat down facing the window behind the desk. The moon was out and shining bright. 

"The princess's aide huh?" I chucked out loud. "might be fun" 

Maybe she can get me on my right path.

Just maybe

___________________________________________________________

Sorry for the short weird chapter.... I really didn't know what to write

I really hope y'all are enjoys at a least a little bit of this story, I feel bad if this story is shit lol...

Like 

Comment

Follow

Ains :)