• SEVENTEEN •

Patrick

She is, hands down...the most breathtakingly stunning female I have ever had the pleasure of laying my eyes upon.

She tried to cover her self.

"Please don't." I said almost pleadingly, "I don't ever want you to cover yourself away from me."

She smiled, she is more shy than she lets on.

"Why am I the only one who has to be naked?" She asked growing impatient.

"Because fussy, I want to pleasure you in a way that I'm sure no one ever has before."

Her pupils seemed to dilate just a bit and I could sense her arousal now. Without another word I got back on top of her and began kissing her, I let my hands roam freely and she didn't seem to mind, but it was when my mouth found her perfect breasts that she let her hands caress my hair as she tried to hide the small moans building inside of her.

I let my hand trail down and found she was already wet with anticipation. I took care in my motions and found a pace that she seemed to like as soon her hips began to move in sync with my hand...I was having fun watching her but I knew I had more to do.

I got up once again and this time I grabbed her legs and pulled her toward the edge of the bed,  I positioned myself between her legs and took my time teasing her.

"Are you good with bites Duchess?"

"Bites?" She asked.

I kissed her inner thigh and it seemed to cloud her judgement, "so bites?"

She moaned and nodded her head.

I smiled 'good.'

I knew I should tell her about markings beforehand but in telling her I run the risk of her turning it down, plus if I mark her this gives me a leg up on strengthening our Pull, it could even help her to be a little more vulnerable with me so we can begin to connect emotionally.

But as I readied myself to mark her I found that I couldn't do it with at least telling her first, I couldn't do something that could possibly have her hate me forever.

I let my tongue finally lick her sensitive center, her back arched and that's when I asked, "can I mark you?"

"What?" She asked slightly panting.

"I want to leave my mark on you, so you can remember that you're mine Duchess."

A mischievous glint filled her eyes before she nodded, "now where to place my mark?" I wondered out loud.

"Wait...is this a wolf thing?" She asked.

I nodded, "it's also permanent, it'd bond us together...you can say no it won't change anything."

She looked me dead in the eyes before she gave me a slight nod, "No where visible." She sounded.

I nodded in agreement and held back my excitement now, I decided I would mark her hip, it's easy for her to cover up, and it's an intimate spot.

I made sure I continued to pleasure her digitally before I made my move, I let my teeth sink into her sink, she dug her nails into my shoulders before her touch eased, as I licked her new mark her entire body almost convulsed as she unexpectedly released herself.