Backfired-George Weasley

I am spending a week at the Burrow with my friends Fred and George. I showed up a few minutes ago, their mother let me in but I can't seem to find them anywhere.
  So I decide to take a look around a little bit without feeling like I'm intruding in their home.
  I go upstairs and check their room but they're not there, so I go around the stairs and check Ron's room, "Hey Ron sorry to I barge in here like this but have you seen Fred and George?"
I ask.
"Oh hey, it's no problem. I think that they're cleaning the bathroom, you can check in there."
" Okay thanks!" I say as I run out and go down a flight of stairs and stop at the bathroom. I then get very skeptical of this whole 'cleaning the bathroom' stuff. The twins would never clean the bathroom without being threatened by their mother first, and especially at ten at night!
  As weird as it may seem I still want to go in and see them so I push on the door taking a step in when a bucket falls from the top of the door frame spilling water all over me.
  "Ahh!" I gasp as I try to wipe my eyes dry.
The shower curtain opens up and Fred and George step out from the shower,"Oh (y/n)! I'm sorry that trick wasn't meant for you!" Fred laughs.
"Yeah that was planned for Ron!" George adds.
   I wipe at my face with the towel Fred hands me.
"It's okay, I should've expected that from you too."
  "Yeah but we should've warned you." Says George.
The open window sent in a cool draft that sent a chill through my body, considering that the water was ice water so it was already cold as it was.
   "I'm going to go fix up the guest room for you to sleep in, and George can go help you find something to change into."
  George then turns a bright red in the face and up to the tips of his ears. But then I realize I had gone the same shade.
  "Uhm, that won't be a problem will it?" Fred then asks looking at our faces.
"No! That's not a problem." I answer a little too fast. I probably sounded desperate.
    I've always been good friends with the twins but for some reason I've felt a little different around George, he's been acting different. Not only that but when I am around him I get a weird feeling inside my stomach.
   "Okay then I guess, I'll go then. Later guys."
Fred then walks out leaving me and George alone in the bathroom.
  "C'mon let's go find you something to change into, you don't happen to have spare pajamas now do you?"
"No, these were the only ones I brought with me.  I left the others at home with the rest of my stuff I packed for Hogwarts."
"Oh pity, you'll just have to borrow some of mine."
"Wait what- but you're a lot taller than I am. They won't fit me."
"Sure they will, you just have to roll up the pants a little bit." He says as he pulls some pajamas out of his dresser.
"Kay, here you go."
"Um thanks but- I need somewhere to change..." I say.
"Oh right! Okay um, let's just head back to the bathroom and you can change in there."
"Oh okay..."
   He walks me back to the bathroom then holds the door for me.
"Thanks." I say stepping in.
"Don't mention it." He smiles as he closes the door so I can change.
  I place George's pajamas on the sink counter so I can change. Once I pull off my wet clothes and hang them on the shower curtain thing.
  I look at the pajamas George lent me on the counter.  I can't believe I'm doing this.
    I and about to put on pajamas that belong to the guy I like. How many times will I be able to get to do this? Not very many, that's for sure.
   I pull each sleeve on separately (rolling them up so that they fit better) then I pull on the pants, also rolling the legs so that they don't drag on the ground.
   I look at myself in the mirror, I look smaller than I actually am. Probably because the clothes I am wearing are kinda big for me.
  I open the door and start walking up to the guest room where I left the rest of my stuff.
Unfortunately on the way there I pass the twins room. George sees me walking by and calls out to me to stop,"Hey! (Y/n) C'mere! I wanna see how you look."
"It's just pajamas...not like I'm wearing a ball gown." I say.
"Well still I-" he says as he steps out and stops when he sees me.
"Woah." He whispers, walking towards me.
"You look so-well, so cute."
   My face goes a deep scarlet color, did he just call me cute?
"Wait, what did you say?"
"I said you look cute."
" That's what I thought you said but how does me wearing your pajamas make me look cute?"
   I ask as I feel my wet hair drip down the inside my clothes down my back. Sending a cold chill down my back.
   "I don't know, I think it's just the fact that you are wearing MY pajamas..." he says pulling a wet strand of hair from my face.
"But then again, I've always thought you were kind of cute."
   My face goes from scarlet to tomato red. 
"George Weasley- er- I mean you just called me-"
"Yes I called you cute, are you going to let me compliment you or are you going to continue to stutter over this?"
"I'm sorry..."
"It's okay, just let me take you upstairs to your room."
I nod as if to say "okay". He hooks his arm with mine and begins to go up the stairs.
We go up a few and we soon reach the guest room, we open the door and Fred is on his way out.
  He looks me up and down and smiles. I didn't have to be a mind reader to be able to tell what he was thinking.
  "I hope this room will be good for you. I tried to fix it up a bit."
"Oh okay, thanks. It'll be great. I appreciate it."
Fred bows jokingly and walks out, turning around to take a look at us then continues forward laughing to himself.
  "I never really thanked you for letting  me borrow these."
"Oh, well I know how you can."
"Uhm you mean saying thank you...?"
"That's too traditional, don't you think?" He huffs.
"Well how shall I thank you then?"
   He places his hand to his mouth as though he is in deep thought,"Hmm. Let me see...ah! You can let me take you out on a date."
I take a step back.
"Wait, really?"
"Yeah what do you say? Well it wouldn't be at this time. It would be tomorrow or sometime when you aren't busy."
"George that sounds great." I say blushing profusely.
"Okay great! See you in the morning shortie!" He says ruffling my hair.
"Everyone is short to you..."
"Yeah so? Anyways go get some sleep. I want you to be well rested for our date tomorrow."
"Alright. But you should sleep too."
"I'll think about it." He winks,"goodnight love."
"Goodnight George."