Promises- Fred Weasley

Voldemort is attacking Hogwarts and they want us students to fight against him. I, instead of hiding like most others my age, run looking for a specific person.
   But as I run from corridor to corridor I still don't find him.  I begin to get worried as I continue to run into each hall. Still unable to find him..
   Everyone else in the hallways are running against me into the other direction trying to hide in one of the houses.
   I am still not getting any progress in finding him so I decide it best to call out his name.
"Fred! Fred where are you? Fred Weasley!" I then continue to run through the crowd looking for him still shouting his name.
  "Fred please! If you hear me please please please say something!" Still nothing. My eyes begin to water but I wipe them trying not to show how scared I am.
   I pick up my pace as I run down the hallways.
It's not long until my worrying becomes more frightening.
  I sprint harder through the people. Still no Fred, what if he's- no! Don't think like that! I will find him and he will be okay.
   But what if he isn't? What if he was killed? What if I'll never see him again? And I never got to tell him how I felt.
   "No, (y/n) stop thinking like that. He won't die. He won't. He can't die." I speak to myself aloud.
   I begin to get desperate as I call now. I raise my hands to my mouth to call out his name again but I stopped short because I heard my name being called instead.
   "(Y/n)! (Y/n) can you hear me?!"
"Fred! Oh thank goodness..." I run towards the voice,"Fred where are you?!"
"I'm over here! Where are you?"
"I'm near the middle of the hallway!" I scream as I push my way through the group of students that are trying to pass me.
    I look at my feet making sure I don't trip or step on anyone's feet, when I bump into someone. I figured they would just move around me but instead I feel a pair of arms wrap themselves around my body, pulling me into a tight hug.
"(Y/n)..."
"Fred...I was so scared I wasn't going to find you..." I huff loud enough for him to hear me.
"Why wouldn't you find me?"
"well because I thought that you were, you know...killed..."
"Oh no, don't think like that. It's not good. And why are you out here in the first place? Why aren't you hiding? Why aren't you somewhere where you can be safe?"
   I pull back a little so I can look into his eyes, which are sparkling with tears. Probably from all the stress he's been going through...
   "I just had to come see you. To make sure you were okay. I can't be without you. I need you, I-
Come with me! Come hide with me where you'll be safe!"
"(Y/n) you know I cannot-"
"Then let me fight. If not come with me then let me fight with you!"
"Definitely not. You will go where your safe. Where I know you'll be okay."
"I just want to be with you..."
    He lifts my head so that we can look into each others eyes but I pull away. Not wanting to look at him due to the guilt I am feeling.
    "And we can be. Just wait and see, after all this is over we can be together. We can get a place together and you can help George and I run the shop. Everything will be just fine I promise."
"What do you mean?"
"I mean that if you go hide it'll all be okay. We can be together."
    Hearing those words only made my crying worse. "I don't want to wait Fred! I don't want to hide m, I don't want to just leave you! Come with me! We can leave. You can go get your brother and we can all go hide somewhere where we can all be safe! Somewhere they won't find us! Like Alaska, I know it's cold but I'm willing to stay there with you if it means we're safe. It doesn't matter where, but just please come with me-"
    He places a hand over my mouth to quiet my pleading.
   "You don't know how perfect that sounds right now. But my friends and family are relying on my to help. They're counting on me to fight."
"What about me?! I'm counting on you to be okay!"
"And I will be. You just have to trust me."
"I do trust YOU, it's the death eaters I don't trust to be fair..."
"Then at least just believe I'll be okay, okay?  If you believe that I'll be okay, I'll be okay. Kay?"
   He slides his hand down my arm into my hand and tangles his fingers in mine,"Do you?"
He asks.
   I nod my head in return, not able to say any words. 
"Okay good.  And before I go I need to tell you something. Alright?"  I nod again in responding.  He lets out a big breath and straightens himself up so he looks taller.
    " I know I've never said this out loud before, but I really need you to know this.  I love you. Heck, I love you (y/n)! I really do! This isn't some heartless joke nor prank. No, I mean it. When you asked me to leave with you I was so tempted to say yes because of how much I care for you."
    I tilt my head up finally so he can look into my eyes and I can into his.  From the look in his eyes I can tell he's sincere.
   So I decide to tell him how he makes me feel as well.
"I love you too. And that's why you have to come back to me. I cannot live without you. Without you my life is empty..."
   He leans forward and kisses my forehead. But considering the situation we were in it didn't feel like enough.  So in the spur of the moment I pull back, jump on my toes and plant a kiss right on his lips.
   I linger there for a moment pouring my heart into it, as he begins to kiss back.
   I don't care that there's people around us, because right now all I care about is me and him and how we're together.  I wish we hadn't waited till now to come clean.  But in these few seconds I feel completed, like everything is perfect.
   He slowly pulls away, I can see what he's thinking, the only thing to describe it is,"woah"
But then he manages to say something.
"I promise."
"You promise what?"
"I promise you that no matter what happens I'll come back to you. I'll find you then he can be together. Just like you planned."
   I begin to cry again still scared to death.
"Fred I-" I choke on my own sobs and just stand there for a moment crying as he holds me.
"I love you..." I finally manage to say.
"I love you too."
   Those were the last words he said to me, right as I was pulled away by the crowd.
I stared after him sobbing. Him doing the same but more bravely.
   As I round the corner I can't contain myself anymore. I fall to the ground in tears. Others having to drag me back to the safe place.
   But I still cry at the thought, not knowing whether or not I'd ever see him again...

A/N: oh mann! I almost cried writing this one. The more I think about it the closer I get. Anyways...I hope you are enjoying the stories so far. Goodbye my peeps!!