After Hours-George Weasley

After I accidentally ruined one of the twins pranks I had to make it up to them.  By sneaking into Snapes classroom and stealing some stuff from his room.
   Needless to say we are there right now.
"Guys we're gonna get caught!" I hiss.
"Shhh! If you keep your voice up then yeah we are!" Fred glares at me.
  Fred was up on a shelf trying to reach something on the other one. George was keeping look out. And I'm really not sure what I am here for...
   "Okay jeez sorry for trying to help."
He continues to set things aside as they are the wrong things.  I don't exactly know what it is we are looking for.
   "Do you see anyone?" Fred whisper yells at George.
"No, you're good!" He answers.
"Okay sweet."
  I take a seat on the table behind me,"Guys what exactly is it we are looking for?" I ask.
   "That's none of your business."
"Then why am I here? I'm not helping nor do I know what we are stealing."
   Fred steps down back onto the floor and looks at me,"Oh you know, just something nice for us to look at."
My face goes a scarlet color as I try to cover my face.
   "He's only joking, you're here to help us if we almost get caught." George responds from the hallway and Fred walk over to the other side and starts going through more stuff.
  "You guys are ridiculous..." I grumble loud enough for both of them to hear.
  "Ridiculously amazing you mean!" On of them shouts.
  "Oh yeah, sure."
  I get bored as I occasionally watch both of them doing their part in the scheme.
  I close my eyes hoping that maybe they'd stop burning if I did. It worked a little but no miraculous results.
  I think I begin to drift off a bit because I lose sense of everything around me.  I feel relaxed and-
  "(Y/n)! Wake up! We've been caught!" I wake to feel George shaking my shoulders.
   "W-what?!" I stutter.
"Snape is coming! We gotta hide now!"
He grabs my shirt and pulls me off the desk.
  I look over to see Fred run and dart into a closet, closing the door behind him.
  As for George and I, he pulls me down and underneath a corner table in the back of the classroom.
  It wasn't a moment too soon because right then Snape had entered the room.
He looks around a bit then continues to his desk.
  I turn around to take a glance at George, who is sitting behind me, holding onto my arm hoping to calm me.
  He looks at me and gives me a scared look, no doubt I returned the look. But it didn't matter, we were too scared to care.
   I turn back around and peak at Snape. He is going through his drawers and every once and a while he would place something in his pocket.
   My breathing picks up pace as he turns and looks in our direction.  I feel a cold hand reach up and cover my mouth.
  George sat there trying to calm me down. I had never been in trouble nor have I ever done anything like this.
    I put my hand to his free one hoping that it would work this time. It didn't, I felt my mind getting dizzy. I couldn't control myself. I felt like I was going to scream.
  Snape looked in this direction once again. My heart skipped a beat. I can literally feel myself breaking down inside.
   George turned me around to face him, my breaths were getting louder with how nervous I was getting.
  He could obviously tell how scared I was because this time instead of putting his hand over my lips he put his lips to mine.
   I feel a warm flush cover me.  I don't know whether it's embarrassment or pleasure...or both.
  Not wanting to make things worse, I kiss him back.  I start out sloppy and confused to what I am doing until he corrects me and causes me to go into perfect sync with him.
   He pulls away and looks into my eyes looking to see if there is still fear traces in them.
  He then mouthed the words,"You okay?" To me.  I try to nod my head but it is subtle. He nods back and puts his forehead to mine.
  At first his touch was reassuring and calming. But now all I can think about is how we just kissed and how he is still holding me to him.
  I have a turning feeling in my stomach, I feel like I'm going to vomit but it doesn't go away.
   What are these unknown feelings? Have I liked him before or is it starting now?! I don't really know but it is bothering me and I can't stop thinking about it.
   I move my hands so that I am cupping his face in both my hands.  He opens his eyes and looks at me. As if to say,"you still alright?" I nod at his unspoken question and lean on to kiss him once more.
  This time he was the surprised one. And all we could do was let out a silent laugh each.
~
   I had forgotten that Snape was in here with us and I didn't realize he still was until he had left the room, closing the door with a loud bang.
   I hear the closet door creak open, probably Fred sneaking back out.
  George on the other hand still had his arms wrapped around me at the waste until I pulled out so I could stand back up.
   "Phew, that was a close one!" Fred exclaims as he sees us climb out from under the table.
  "You can say that again!" George laughs. I just stand there uncomfortable due to everything that had just happened.
  "What about you (l/n)? You look suspicious." Fred teases.
  "Me?! No thats crazy. I'm completely fine. Psh, whatever."
He gives me a confused glance before heading to the door,"okay...um, I guess lets go now guys. This trip was a bust."       
    He turns around and starts heading for the door.  George leans in and whispers to me.
"I don't think it was a bust, in fact I think it was quite successful."
   I let out an awkward giggle and reach for his hand.
"I can agree a fair amount with that."
   We walk out together and catch up to his brother. We only lasted a few seconds before he began to shower us with questions.