The Couch - Fred Weasley

I am staying at the burrow with my boyfriend, Fred and his brother George. At the moment everyone else is out of the house shopping. Leaving us three here alone.(Not too smart)
   Fred and I lay on the couch in the living room, my head rested on his chest as I hum a song from a musical.
   "That's a lovely song, what is it from?" He asks while looking down at me.
  "Oh, it's called _____ from the musical _____."
"Oh well it's very nice. You should sing it out loud for me."
   I let out a small sound that was kind of a laugh mixed with a cough.
  "Me sing? For you? Right now?"
"Yeah sure, why not?"
"Meh I just don't want you to hear my voice."
   I play with the hem of my shirt awkwardly, I am scared he just won't like my singing voice.
  "I'm sure your voice is lovely when you sing."
"Meh. Depends on who you ask."
"Who should o ask?"
"Can we maybe just save me singing for another time?"
"Fine, but only because I love you."
   I loosen my grip on my shirt and start to pull at a piece of loose thread on it.
   "Now what do you suppose George is doing at the moment?" I ask him.
"George? Hm lemme think... he's either spying on us or making something dangerous in our room."
  My eyebrows knit together in confusion when I look up at him,"What do you mean something dangerous?"
"Oh you never know. It could be a giant blender used to make juice out of a human. Or maybe a blanket that eats humans...or maybe even just a fancy chair. Who knows?"
   I look back at the ceiling and wonder if he is actually doing any of those things.
  "Wow, you guys can be so weird..." I whisper to him. 
"Hey, "we" are weird?"
   I roll my eyes at him getting the hint that he is once again trying to be funny.
   "Fine. George is weird. You're not."
"I CAN HEAR YOU!!" George shouts down the stairs.
  "Oh piss off George!" Fred yells back,
"I see I was right about his listening in on us."
"Yes that, or we are just talking really loud..." I admit.
"True..."
    We lay there for about five more peaceful minutes when he decides to speak up again.
   "You should roll over."
"Roll over? You mean fall off the couch?"
"No no, I mean you should flip yourself over, you know, so I can you your face better."
   I reach my hand up and put it to his cheek gently," But I'm so comfortable like this."
"Ugh..."
"Why do you want me to turn over?"
"I told you, so I can look at your face."
"No, I know you better than that. What's the real reason?"
    He lets out an embarrassed sigh,"I wanted you to roll over so I could kiss you."
"You seriously could've just asked if you could kiss me."
"I wouldn't be able to do that!"
"Why not?"
"Because of the chance of you saying no."
   I giggle mildly at what he had just said, he really is a dork when it comes to this kind of stuff.
    "Me saying no? That's what stopped you?"  I start to flip myself over,"move your arm." He does so and I am able to get back on top of him.
   "Yeah, something like that..." he says quietly.
"Well, then you're a chicken."
"Am I now?"
"Yus, you're a chicken."
   He rolls his eyes and cups my cheek with his hand,"Fine."
"Don't fine me. It's true and you know it."
"I will let you believe that."
"You are such a punk!"
"Sure I am, but you know you love me."
"Where's your proof?" I tease.
    He now looks slightly annoyed,"Proof?! You are literally at my house, laying on top of me right now."
   "That doesn't have to mean anything, how do you know George and I don't do this all the time?"
   He pushes me off him still slightly annoyed at my game.  I let out a fit of giggles as I hit the floor.
   "You ruined the moment,(y/n)." He pouts.
   "No that was all you. I was just joking around."
"I know, but it's still ruined."
"Oh c'mere you big baby-!"  I say pushing myself off the floor, taking his face into my hands  and planting my lips onto his.
  His hands find their way to my waist,pulling me in closer to him.  Our lips move in sync and everything seems perfect for time had stopped.
   "Ah bloody hell guys! Why do I always walk in at the worst times possible?!"
  We turn around to see George standing  at the foot of the stairs.  I let out a small giggle of embarrassment as my face turns a red color.
    Fred turns me back to him and pulls me back in for another kiss.
  "You guys are sick..." we hear George say before he walks into the kitchen.
  We both laugh into the kiss. Neither of us really know why. We just do.
   I finally pull away once again,"Yeah, you were right. I do love you..." I shyly laugh,"I love you so much."
"I love you too, (y/n)."