Cooking-Fred Weasley

"Don't worry mum! Well make dinner if you're not feeling well!" Fred exclaims to his mom who clearly was not feeling well.
"Are you sure? I can still do it considering sometimes you are not capable of-"
"Mum that's disgusting. Just let me and (y/n) do it. She's probably cooked loads of times. Unless you don't trust us..?"
I decide to say something finally.
"Yeah, I've tried to cook a few times. I'm sure this time won't be any harder."
She looks at me with still a little bit of a worried look on her face.
"Okay, just- don't let Fred help you out too much."
"Hey!"
She walks back upstairs and Fred and I go get to work.
"Alright M'lady! What do you want to cook?"
"Don't call me that. And uhm, I don't know I usually don't cook for others to be honest."
"Well you've cooked a few times haven't you?"
"Yeah, noodles. And to be fair I almost burned them."
"You said you could cook!"
"Shhshsh!That was a joke! Partially..." I say letting out a little snicker," I said that so your mom wouldn't worry! I might not be very good but we can still try, alright?"
"Ohhh okay sounds good."
    I pull out a variety of ingredients,"Does she have a cook book or-"
"Who needs a cook book?! You and I can do this on our own."
"Alright Weasley, lets see what you got!"
"You mean what we got!"
   I laugh at his stupid statement.
"Yes, what we got. Now what do you want to make?"
   He taps his chin as if he is in deep thought.
"Hmm...what about...rolls?"
"Just rolls?"
"What else do you want?"
"Soup? I guess..."
"Soup and rolls coming right up miss!"
   He runs over to the cupboards and picks up a bag of flour and drops it on the counter in front of me.
  I let out a cough as a cloud of flour explodes in my face.
"Whew! Okay so I guess you'll do the break and I'll start on the soup. Just plain chicken right?"
"Yea yea, that's fine."
"Okay! Lets get to it!"
   We turn around from each other and get to work.  I pull out a carrot and attempt to cut it evenly.
Chop. Chop. Chop. I cut and cut till I have cut at least four carrots. I mean, I need to cut a lot. There's a lot of people here...
   I pull out a variety of other vegetables and pull them on the cutting board. Which one should I cut next...I guess I'll cut the potatoes.
   I wipe my hands on the cloth hanging by my hips when I feel two arms snake their way around me.
   "How's it going cutie?" I hear Fred breath in my ear.
"Ack, don't whisper in my ear it tickles!"
"You mean like thisssssssss..?" He drags out his words.
"Yes!" I giggle,"why aren't you working on the rolls?"
"Their close to being done. And I got lonely."
"You get lonely really easily...I was literally two feet away from you."
  He lets out a chuckle and pulls me in tighter.  I struggle to cut the potatoes with his arm limiting my movements.
   "I love you, but you gotta let go of me." I say.  Which only makes him grip me tighter.
   "Just keep doing what you're doing. I will try not to be much of a nuisance."
   I sigh and continue to cut the potatoes. Now self conscious of the way he's watching my every move.
    My hands start to get a little shaky as I press down on the knife.  I turn around to look up at him to see if he's still watching me.  He is, smiling at me like an idiot.
   I am about to let out a nervous giggle when the knife slips and cuts open my finger.
  "Ah! Ouchhhhhh!!" I scream as he slides his way around my body and grabs my hand.
"I'm so sorry love, I did not mean to do that!"
"I know, no one means to do that-"
"Here lets go clean that up for you."
   He holds my arm and walks me over to the bathroom where he opens a cupboard and pulls out a small box.
   He opens it up to reveal what looks like a first aid kit. 
"Go run some cold water over it really quick." He says as he goes  through the contents of the box. After about thirty seconds he pulls out a bandage for my finger. I myself go over and do as he says by pouring cold water on the wound.
   "Here that's good. Dry it off real quick."  He says as he readies the bandage for applying.
   "Okay let me see your hand." He holds out a hand to me, offering to take it.  I place my hand in his palm up.
   "Bet you're enjoying this, now aren't you Weasley?"
"What? You've gotten hurt. Why would I enjoy that?"
"No not me getting hurt, just me letting you take care of me."
"Oh yeah, for once."
"Psh, dont gimme that I usually don't need your help."
   He finishes wrapping my finger and pressed himself closer so that I can feel his heart beat.
"Alright (l/n), wanna help me satisfy my needs to kiss you?"
I reach behind me and grab what feels like an egg.
"Oh sure- pucker up butter cup!"
And with that said I smashed the egg up across the side of his face.
"The bloody-?!"
"You enjoy that?"
"This is what I get for helping you with your finger?"
"Oh I'm sorry. I forgot this-" I grab a handful of flour of the counter as well and throw it at him.
It sticks to the egg on his face and covers him from the chest up.
"Oh Fred look at you!" I laugh as I lean against a wall to hold myself up.
"You little- I'm gonna get you for that!"
I run around to the other side of the counter and duck at he throws another handful at me.
"Missed me! missed me! Now you gotta kiss me!"
"What do you think I wanted from the start!" He laughed as he smashed an egg down on the top of my head.
"Ahh! That feels so weird?!"
I put my hand to my hair to see if I can remove any of it. But unfortunately when I was 'distracted' Fred decided to end our little war by dumping a bowl of flour down my head.
By then I was covered in egg and flour, but so was he.
"Now we are even." He states.
"Mmm...not quite."
I jump on my toes and give him a small peck on the cheek.
"Now we are even." I say.
He touched his cheek causing a little bit of flour to fall off.
"How did that make us even?"
"Oh you know, cause I totally killed you just barely. Just thought I'd do something nice for you."
His aw drops,"Hold on a second here miss. But what do you mean by that? I did jut cover you in flour."
"C'mon Fred we gotta finish the food,"
"Hey no! I wanna know what you meant!"
"Make yourself useful and cut this will yah?"
"But you need to tell me what you meant by that!"
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Our jokes and teases continued till even after we finished the food. We're now washing ourselves off while everyone eats.
This is of course after we cleaned the kitchen.
"How are we ever going to actually get all this off?" I laugh.
He shakes his head and answers.
"I reckon we shower but that might take a while."
   I push him into the bathroom. And close the door.  Then he pushes it back open,"Care to join me?" He asks with a smirk.
   "Nah I'm good. I can wait till your done!" I laugh.
He shuts the door with a fake pout.
"You can stay messy then!" He says.
"There's a perfectly nice hose outside!" I joke back. In return I hear him laugh.
   That'll be the last time we'd aloud to cook in this house.