Awkward...- Fred Weasley

This was a request~

Surprisingly my parents let me stay the last two weeks of summer at the Burrow with my two best friends Fred and George.
But little did they know I had a gigantic crush on one of the infamous twins. Fred Weasley.
Knowing that they probably wouldn't have let me come, considering how over protective they can be sometimes.
"Hey (y/n)! Wanna come see our room?!" Fred asks me excitedly from the stairs.
"Sure!" I say following them.
" 'Course you'd wanna show her your room, where you sleep and all..." George says in a teasing tone.
"Shh! Shut up you git!" He says punching his brother in the arm.
We run up the stairs till we reach a certain room. Fred holds the handle and turns to me.
"Uhm, please excuse the mess. We can be quite messy..." he says.
"I'm sure it's fine. We all can be a little messy from time to time."
He nods then proceeds to turn the door handle. When he opens the door we all enter the room.
"Yeah, as I said before please excuse the mess. We were experimenting with stuff before you showed up. And it got a bit-" I cut him off with and elbow to the side.
   "Don't worry about it! It's not even that bad," I say reassuringly.
"You sure?"
"Yes."
   The two then grab each of my arms and pull me into the room more. They then release me as each walks over to sit on their bed.
   "Come take a seat (y/n)!" They both yell at me.
"But you're both in different places..."
"Well then I guess you have to pick which one of us you like better!" George laughs.
   "Which shouldn't really be that hard of a choice, considering I am the better twin." Fred argues.
    "Well that's good enough reason for me!" I say and take a seat next to Fred on his bed.
    "Ouch! I'm wounded!" George said, placing his hands over his heart.  I give him the stink eye.
    "(Y/n), have you seen the new player for the Brazil National Quidditch team?!" Fred asks me while slightly bouncing up and down on the bed.
    "Uhm, no? Why?" I ask.
"Well you see—" George starts.
"He is actually American."
"Oh?" I say, a bit intrigued.
    "Yes indeed! And you'll be happy to hear that it's the all famous Scott Brady!!" Said Fred ecstatically.
    My jaw drops open,"My father went to school with Scott Brady! He played Quidditch against him in school!" I said to them.
    "We know!" They say in unison. They then pull out what looked like a bran new poster.
    "This was a gift." Said George handing it to me.
    "Yeah, some bloke from Dad's work gave it to him. Wasn't much of a fan." Fred said.
    "Wow, guys that's so cool. I can't believe someone my dad knew is actually playing for the professional league now." I say still astonished.
~time freakin skip~

     The next few hours just went on and on about us talking about Quidditch or playing Quidditch.
    We had gone outside to play with their family. It was all fun and games until George "mistook" Ron for a bludger and hit him right off his broom.
    Even though we weren't even using bluffers...
    We all decided we should head back inside anyways due to the dark.  I sat outside on the porch however just looking at the stars.
    "You know, it's a lot warmer inside." Fred's voice says from behind me before I hear the door click shut.
    "Yes. But the stars look much better from outside rather than through a window." I say. Still staring at the dark, black sky.
    Fred takes a seat down beside me and hands me a mug of what I assumed to be homemade cider.
    "Thanks."
"No problem. Hey do you know any of these constellation?" Fred asks while looking up at the sky.
    "Not really...no..." I say.
"Hah. Me neither. Which will probably bite me in the a—"
     "Fred!" I say loudly, elbowing him in the side.
    "Aye aye aye! Alright I'm sorry! I'm just saying.  I should probably know these." He says.
    I huff out a laugh,"Yeah...me too. Hey so where's George?" I ask. Realizing that Fred was alone for once.
   "Oh, haha, yeah. Mum wasn't so happy with our little game earlier. She made him stay inside and clean all the dishes by hand."
    I roll my eyes,"oh what a chore. I have to do that all the time."
    "Yeah well, you know. We're not used to doing girls jobs." He said.
    I turn to him and smack his arm.
"Ow! What was that for?!" He asks jumping back a bit.
  "You sexist little git!" I shriek.
"What?!"
"A girls job? What's that suppose to mean?!" I question him.
    "Nothing really! It's just something I thought really only girls would do!" He said while raising his hands in defense.
    I set the mug down on the ground next to me and stand up.
    "Is that all we're good for? House held chores?" I ask him.
    "No! Of course not!" He says.
"Then..?"
    He looks at me confused and says,"Then what?" My head fills with all these things I probably shouldn't say. So I just say the first things that come to mind.
    "Then..! I was hoping for some other examples! Or at least an apology! Heck are you always this stupid?!" I shout.
     Fred stands up and puts his hand on my shoulder,"(y/n) that's not what I—"
    "Look, I honestly thought that maybe you liked me. And that I wasn't just some girl to you. But now I see that your opinion on girls isn't that gre—"
    I am cut off by Fred pressing him lips to mine. My eyes widen in both surprise and rage.  I push him off me and smack him right across the face.
     "Ow! What was that for?!"
"That was for being an idiot!"
    His eyes narrow as he looks at me," I thought you wanted me to kiss you!" He shouted.
    "No you idiot! I was mad at you! And I still am!" I scream.  But then I lean back in and kiss him again.
     "What the hell?!" He exclaims.
"What?"
"First you yell at me for kissing you and then you kiss me!" He said.
    My faces goes even redder than before.  "Well— I guess I liked it—".
    "Well so did I!"  He said before pulling me back in and kissing me once more. 
    "This is making it really hard for me to be mad at you!" I tell him.
     "That's the point." He says. I roll my eyes at him. Obviously still completely done with his crap.
   "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to offend you." He said. I looked into his eyes. He looked sincere. Like he actually meant it. And that didn't happen often.
    "It's okay. I'm sorry for yelling at you..." I said shyly.  He wrapped his arms around me.
    "That's alright. I was being pretty stupid. And don't ask me to repeat that. Because I won't." He said.
    "I'm sorry what was that?" I say mockingly.
    "I love you (y/n)." He says instead. Catching me way off guard.
"I'm sorry. What..?"
    "Oh for lords sake, I love you (y/n). And I'm sorry I hurt your feelings!"
   I pull away from him and look him in the eyes.
   "Well I guess that explains the kissing..." I say in a sheepish tone. His face goes red once again.
    "Yeah...Sorry..." he drops his arms from around me.  I reach out and grab his hand. He looks surprised.
    "It's okay. Cause I feel the same." I say.  He smiles and nods. For once the great Fred Weasley is rendered speechless.
    "We should probably go back inside now..." he says, rubbing the back of his neck with his other hand.
    "Yeah...probably should." I agree.  We walk back in the back doors to see Mr. and Mrs. Weasley, Ron, and George all staring at us.
    "I have no idea what just happened out there. But that was one heck of a show." George said.
    Heat filled mine and Fred faces as we realized they had just seen all of that happen.
   "Oh, that's gotta be awkward..." said Ron. Fred just a pulls me upstairs and into his room. Where we sit on his bed and sulk until we fall asleep. That truly was awkward...

GUYS!! It's been so long!! I'm so sorry!! I'm getting back on it! Wow I have so many requests! At least I finished this one! Hope you like! See you soon! Thanks for reading!!

Also please check out maryemily240 she is one of my best friends and an awesome writer! I think you'd like her!! Later peeps!!!