The Audition

A/N: Hi! I just wanted to say that the ff may not completely follow the show but I will try to keep it as close as possible. Thank you.

Note: if the text is like this then its english.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

< 3de person Pov>

''OmgOmgOmgOmg, okay, okay calm down'' was heard by the little blue screen used for pre interviews backstage. There he was, the one and only Chen Jaehyun or as people used to call him #FuturesGoldenIdol, #SpecialAll3Trainee or #GoldenIdol  all three nicknames made JaeHyun proud but at the same time there was always the voice at the back of his head saying that he won't be able to live up to the expectations but that only made him work harder.

''JaeHyun Hyung!'' was the sound that broke him out of his thoughts. And infront of him stod one of his best friends, Lee DaeHwi.

''DaeHwi-aah! long time no see, how are you'' exclaimed Jaehyun while embracing his dongsaeng.  ''I'm great!'' he replayed but was interrupted by a tap on the shoulder. ''Oh! right, this is my company friends from Brand New. This is Kim DongHyun, Park WooJin and Lim YoungMin'' he introduced right before they needed to go on stage to choose where to sit.

''Good Luck, Hwaiting!'' Jaehyun shouted after them. He would be the last one to go out and that didn't make him any less nervous.  ''Okay Jay, you can do this, there will only be 100 other trainees there to judge you...'' he muttered to himself but got interrupted by the staff that announced that they will be showing his sign in 10 seconds.

 Finally back to his senses he stood straight and fixed his hair in the mirror that was provided. ''5 seconds'' he heard the staff say.

He quickly turned to the mirror provided and fixed his hair.'' You got this, save your energy to the performance'' he said to himself while lightly tapping his own cheek. Then he made his way to the entrance that would revile him to all the other 101 trainees.

------------------------------

When the logo for another individual trainee appeared, all the 101 trainees stopped talking and focused their attention on the entrance.

When JaeHyun appeared and stood on stage taking a bow and then scanning to see which seat is vacant. Mumbles could be heard all around the room when the staff showed which rank he thought he would place. 5th place.

*Gasp* ''OMO! Isn't that the special trainee, trained by all the big three!??''  ''Yes you're right''  ''But why is he not under a company??'' ''He could go higher then fifth place!'' exclaimed another. The MMO Trainees started gossiping amongs them selfs.

''Jihoon-aah, isn't that your old friend'' the two other Maroo Ent trainees askes Park Jihoon who had once upon a time trained under SM. ''Oh! neh maja!'' he said.

While Jaehyun looked for an empty seat he made eye contact with Jihoon and imminently smiled at him and did a little bow, he was not only one of his closest hyungs back at SM but also a good friend that he hadn't had contact with for about 3 years after they both switched company. Park JiHoon went to Maroo Ent after a break from SM while Jaehyun went directly to JYP.

Breaking eye contact with Jihoon, Jaehyun saw that the only empty seat was the 101 seat and not wanting to waste more time  battling with another trainee for his seat, he quickly went to sit down. 

Skip to the The performance part.----->

When BoA asked who wanted to go first, no one raised their hands. Only after about three minutes of silence the Yuehua trinees raised their hands and then went off to get their mics and such.

A long time went by and all the trainers and contestant were tired and they haven't even made it through half of them yet!

Under the short break, JaeHyun could feel his eyes starting to close unwillingly, only to snap open upon hearing BoA's voice talking and then Season 1's Pick Me being played. All the contestants started to dance in their chairs while He himself timidly  did it too. Screams of joy and excitement could be heard when Ahn Hyungseob from Yuehua Ent rushed out on stage to do the dance and almost tripping in the progress, bringing laughter to all.

When Jaehyun finally was called backstage to get ready he saw the MMO trainees together by a table collecting their A-F stickers. Uanfortonally, none of them got A but they still seemed happy.  While looking at them, Jaehyun wished that he also had a team with him but his thoughts became short when he realized that he had spaced out and that Yoon Jisung and Kang Daniel stood infront of him and wished him good luck which he was grateful for and in return he congratulated them on their stage.

Taking a few deep breaths before going onstage usually made the nervs calm down but not this time. ''Okay Jay, this is your last chance, don't mess it up'' he said to himself before sending a quick prayer.

Going on the stage now front of all the trainers made him even more nervous but he tried to be confident. Going on stage with a big smile was something he was proud of because he felt the direct opposed inside. 

When he finally made it to the middle of the stage he quickly made a deep bout show his respect to the trainers.

''Annyeonghaseyo, I am Chen JaeHyun and I'm an individual trainee'' he introduced himself while facing the trainers.

''JaeHyun-ssi, didn't you train under my company before?'' Boa Sunbaenim asked referring to SMEnt.

''Neh I was, for 2 years back in 2011 and 2012'' he politely answer trying to hide his pounding heart, he was very touched that someone as big as BoA had remember him.

''Eonnie how can you remember?'' Kahi the dance trainer  asked BoA. ''He was one of the best child trainees, he could sing and dance very well and I could see that he would develop very much in music'' she answered.

''Oh, Kamsamida BoA sunbaenim, I will work hard and I won't let you down'' he bowed while having a shy little smile on his face and a faint blush appearing. ''Ah gwiyeopda'' ''gwiyeowo'' he could hear some of the trainers and treinees comment.

''Well, start when you are ready'' said Lee SeokHoon, a vocal trainer.

''Neh!'' Jaehyun answered.

Shaking out his body a little and taking a few deep breaths before the music started.

<Cue the video!>

A bunch of ''OMO'', ''Omg'' ''Wow'' ''So talented'' spred through the 101 contestants while they all stood up and clapped. ''He have to get an A'' Lee DaeHwi whispered to his friends.

Jaehyun who was still panting from the lack of oxygen in his lungs, tried to think what he could have  done better. ''Jaehyun-aah'' he snapped out of his thoughts by Cheeta calling his name.

''Neh?''

''That was some really good rapping and dancing skills you got there, did you choreograph the dance yourself?'' she asked.

''Yes I did'' he timidly said. ''What id it wasn't good enough!?'' he thought.

''JaeHyun-aah, stop overthink it, you did great! the dance looked fantastic, you should be proud!'' Kwon JaeSeung, the other dance instructor praised him.

Letting out a deep breath that he had been holding and smiling and bowing. ''Kamsahamnida'' 

''But'' Shin Yumi interrupted making him turn his attention on her. ''BoA eonnie said that your speciality was singing and we didn't hear any of that in the performance we just saw, would you please sing for us?'' she asked while the trainers nodded and the trainees erupted in cheers, most of them shouted ''hwaiting''. Not having much of a choice, Jaehyun went to the staff to tell them which song he wanted.

''I'm really anticipating his singing'' Yumi whispered to BoA  who nodded, agreeing with her.

Taking a few breaths while a guitar and a chair was brought out on stage...

A/N:Hi guys! Hope you like it so far.