Hello friends.

'Come to my studio at JYP, I want you to hear the final edit and then I can drive us both to the recording' The text read that JaeHyun got from ChaeYeon earlier this morning. It still seamed surreal working with her, she was so down do math and nice so he often forgot that she was indeed one of the most successful producers in the world.

Two days ago when JaeHyun got home from working with DC, as soon as he stepped in the house his brothers both attacked him with questions such as: ''HOW DID IT GO?!'' ''IS SHE HOT?'' ''WAS SHE NICE'' ''HOW DID SHE SMELL?'' '' DO YOU HAVE HER NUMBER?'' And Jaehyun tried to answer all of them but in the end he just gave up cause the questions never stopped coming.

''Are you really wearing that?'' JaeYong interrupted his thoughts. ''What's wrong with this?'' JaeHyun asked worriedly, he had thought that he looked okay.

''It's just that don't you want to impress ChaeY-'' JaeYong got interrupted with a smack at the back of the head by JaeHwan. ''Don't mind him, you look great and if you don't leave now you will be late''

''WHAT! BYE'' He shouted as he raced out the door and jogged to the nearest bus station that would tack him to JYP.

----

-------<JaeHyun's POV.>-------

Standing outside the JYP building after all these years felt quite strange but the everlasting welcoming feeling began to warm up my heart, Park JinYoung have always been one of my biggest idols and he always treated me well when I trained here.

'Where is your studio?, I'm in the lobby' I texted ChaeYeon and not even 5 seconds later a got a replay. 'Wait a second, I will send someone down'

I took a seat at the side of the room so I wouldn't be in the way for all the staff members who were everywhere.

''JaeHyun? Chen JaeHyun'' he heard a very familiar voice call him from a couple feet away.

''Yuki?'' I asked surprised and she attacked me in a tight hug.

''I thought you went back to Japan after you got eliminated on 16'' I said confused when we released each other.

''No I didn't, Mina -eonni convinced me to stay and when you switched agencies I had no way to contact you and when the word came around about you participating on P101S2 I were so happy to be able to see you again'' Yuki said with tears in her eyes making JaeHyun's heart melt a little.

'' I'm happy that you are still in JYP though, I know that JYP-PDnim will debut you soon, he can't ignore your talent'' I said as he both begun to walk towards the elevator.

'' I hope you are right'' she said with a smile as the elevator doors opened and 4 familiar faces came out.

''HYUNG'S!'' I exclaimed happily as I was Jackson, YoungK/Brian, Jae,  BamBam and Chan.