Bored

A few weeks later-

JaeHyun's POV.

Bored... that's the one of the main things I have felt these past weeks.

All my SM sunbae's personally called me to apologize, they felt guilty that I had been removed and felt like it was their fault but I assured them that I have full responebility.

A few of my closest friends from p101 have also contacted me in one way or another. Recently they had a day off and Daniel, SeonHo, GuanLin, NU'EST, DaeHwi and JiHoon all came to comfort me in person and some other trainees called as soon as they got their phonoes back.

Soon the final of produce 101 will take place and yesterday morning BoA suddenly called me.

---<Flashback>-----

riiing, riiing, riiing.

''Jaehyun-aah! Your phone is ringing!'' JaeYong shouted from the kitchen and came running with it in hand to me.

''Chill bro'' JaeHwan tiredly said från the place beside me on the livingroom couch.

''Yoboseyo?'' I answered.

''JaeHyun.ah, it's me BoA'' the person on the other line said making me schoked.

''BoA Sunbaenim! Annyeonghaseyo!'' I shriked and sat up straight.

''Annyeong JaeHyun-ah'' she laughed before continuing.

''As you know the final will soon take place...''

''mm'' I mimbled in respons.

''You know that last season the remaining girls had a goodbye song, Downpour. This season I am requesting you to write that special song for your remaining trainees friends. Because you have been in their place and know how they feel, I think you can really write a song that wll connect to all of them and highlight all the good thoughts and experiances that they have had.'' She explained but I guess she could feel my hesitense couse she continued.

''I'm not asking you this for the good of the show, I'm asking you to do this as a present for your friends''

''...I'll do it'' I said and I could almost sense her smile and hear her sign of relife.

''Thank you so much JaeHyun-ah. I know that the remaining trainees really will appreaciate it.'' she thanked with a much happier tone.'' We will provide you with all the equitment you will need. Will you produce the song by yourself or do you want to cooparate with another producer?''

Another producer! I know I won't have time to do it all by myself but all the other producers I know is Teddy from YG, JinYoung hyung from B1A4, Woozi hyung from 17 but I knwo that all of them are reallt bussy now. After a few seconds of silence I asked '' Is there a producer avalible?''

''Oh yes there is. We talked to her before and she would love to work with you!'' BoA said happily now that I had agreed ''But she? Almost all of the music producers I have heared of are male. If it isn't...'' I cut my sentece off because the person I was thinking of would be way to bussy to even think about me.

''If you are thinking of DoubleCrown than you are right. The show worked with her on a previusly mission and we had originally planned for her to produce the goodbye song and it was actually her that recommended that we asked you. She would love to work with you'' She explained and when she said DoubleCrown my heart stopped a few seconds.

''DC! She wants to work with me!?'' I asked really suprised and loud, gaining the attention of my two brothers who were also in the room.

''Yes, Kang ChaeYeon personally requested to work with you'' BoA laughed lightly.

''O...Ma...GOD! I would be completely honered''

''Okay good. She has everything set up in one of her studios at YG and you will meet her tomorrow at 10am'' She said before continuing '' Goodbye and good luck JaeHyun-aah.'' she oaused a few seconds ''They still really miss you, they will be so happy that you are doing this and I am again very sorry for what happened to you'' She said sincerly.

''It's okay and Thank you for everything BoA sunbaenim'' I thanked her and then the line cut.

--------------

A/N. 

Hello guys! I'm very sorry for the long break but this is just a little filler and I will update tomorrow swell.:)