Sorry, Sorry

(JaeHyun's part in Hyunbin's part)

----Timeskip---

JaeHyun's POV.

After a whole weeks hard work, today is finally the day. My team and the rest of the groups sat backstage opposed of the monitor where we right now could see BoA standing explaining the rules for the audience.

''Today, a total of 8 songs will be performed. After watching the performance you can only choose one trainee from both teams that performed the song to vote for. If you don't wanna vote, you can skip. Another important point, for the teams that perform the same song, we will combine the individual votes from each team and the team that gets the most votes wins''

As she continued to talk, DaeHwi who sat beside me suddenly put his head on my shoulder. ''Hyung, I'm very nervous''

''Don't be, I saw your practice and you were awesome. Just have fun and the audience will too''

The first battle was called out and the first ones to perform was the 10 out of 10 teams, next was Call me baby and after that it was finally DaeHwi's turn with BTS sunbaenim's boy in luv. I quickly wished him luck before I started talking with my teammates again.

When they showed the votes for the members in boy in luv, I wasn't surprised that DaeHwi had gotten many votes and when he came back he hugged me super tight. ''Hyung did you see!'' he exclaimed making me laugh and pat his head. After that the Replay battle went and after that the mansae battle. It didn't surprise me at all that WooDamm hyung got the most votes out of everybody, his voice is so good! After that it was our turn.

''Wish us luck'' I said before standing up, a bunch of ''hwaiting's'' could be heard as my team and the other team left the room.

''The next battle is Super Junior's <Sorry Sorry>'' BoA presented.

''It'd be nice if we could show everything we worked on'' MinHyun hyung said as we stood in stand by.

''Just don't regret anything'' our leader JongHyun hyung said as he patted my shoulder.

''Let's show them epic, one, two, three'' I said as we gathered together.

''Hwaiting!'' we shouted together before going onstage.

As we stood on stage, the fans cheered for us making me more confident. BoA asked us to present our selfs and the other team presented themselves as Mario. Before hand SeungWoo hyung and Daniel hyung had panned out a little sketch for us to act out and to be honest... I cringed a little when we practiced it.

''This train goes to sorry sorry station. There's no door for you to exit. Sorry, please take care of us!'' we said while making a rolling motion with our arms.

''Before the performance. let's hear from the trainees'' BoA said.''Team 1's trainee, Kwon Hyub''

''Because we really want to win, we can't back down'' he said making us nod in agreement.

''If you want to win, you have to do well though'' SeungWoo hyung firedback making everybody in the room and probably the green room too gasp and get exited.

''We will start with Sorry sorry's evaluation, it's showtime'' BoA announced as she and we walked backstage.

When team 1 finally was done, it was our time. As we got into position I suddenly got flashbacks to the practice.

-----Flashback-----

It's only the first day and so far, everything is going smoothly. I lead the dance practice because I was the only one who knew the dance completely.

The next day we had dance class with SeungJae sunbaenim.

''Who's the leader?''

''Me'' JongHyun hyung raised his hand. ''So you lead the dance practice?'' he asked

''Ah, no I didn't, JaeHyun did'' hyung explained.

''Are you okay now, JaeHyun-aah?'' SeungJae asked.

''Yes! I'm doing well'' I explained making him nod in acknowledgement.

''Let's see it then'' he said as he pressed play on the stereo and we got into our positions.

-----

When we were done he pointed out a few things.

''Dance instructor and Leader, JaeHyun and JongHyun'' he said while sounding disappointment.

''How come not everybody knows the dance huh?, JaeHwan was of beat and didn't know a few parts''

''Because I didn't fulfill my roll as dance instructor properly'' I said with my head down. Honestly I hadn't noticed that JaeHwan hyung was struggling because it's already very hard trying to teach 5 other people. My lack of attention towards hyung made me feel really bad.

''JaeHwan-aah, show us the dance'' teatcher commanded. After seeing JaeHwan dancing I could easily point out the mistake that I didn't see before.

''JaeHyun-aah, did you see the mistakes?'' SeungJae asked me. ''Neh''.

''Then please come out and help him'' as he said that I rose from my seat and carefully and slowly helped JaeHwan with the dance so he would understand. After only 15 minutes, hyung knew the whole dance correctly.

''See, all it takes is some attention'' SeungJae said before our dance class ended.

''gamsahabnida'' we all said and bowed to him as he left.

''Hyung I'm sorry I didn't notice you struggling'' I quietly said to JaeHwan with my head down in shame.

''Ani,gwaenchanha dongsaeng-aah, you were very stressed and busy, I understand, I should have practiced more'' he said as he hugged me..

--------------------------

The rest of the week went by so fast I almost can't remember.

The lights started to dim and when the music started I did my best.

.-----------------------