Allkpop #5

Produce 101 season 2's Top trainee Chen JaeHyun Kicked out?

See also: Chen JaeHyun writes special massages to his Hyung's and dongsaengs.

On 5th of April YMC entertainment released a official statement regarding Chen JaeHyun's situation in the competition.

Previous to him exiting the competition, CJ E&M's program P101S2 had dropped from 20 % to 7%. JaeHyun had been hardly criticized and accused of using his idol friends to gain popularity and votes. Many fandoms were outrageous about this and boycotted the show and even demanded that JaeHyun was removed from the competition. It appeared that CJ E&M followed nation's producers wishes.

CJ E&M posted:

Hello Nation's producers, this is the main PD for Produce 101 season 2.

Many speculations have been flying around regarding the situation with the trainee Chen JaeHyun.

We have spoken to him and his parents and decided on the best outcome from this controversy.

JaeHyun agreed on leaving the competition for the best of the show and his co-trainees, he will personally adress the controversy when he feels ready. The staff and trainees are really sorry it turned out this way and we all hope the best for him in the future.

But some fans speculate that the CJ E&M staff just kicked him out without a dual agreement. Here are some of the fans comments on Mnet's news;

saark_tuann : JAEHYUNNIE THOSE PEOPLE DID YOU DIRTY BUT ALWAYS BELIEVE IN YOURSELF.

kpop_trash_life : Damn...I did not expect this. ALL BECAUSE OF FUCKING DUMB ASS PEOPLE AND RATINGS.

_KL4E_ : OMG NOOooooooooooooooo

joannjyj33 : No!!! 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠Stupid netizens 😫😫😫😫 

RandomName #: Why does the world always screw him over?!! First JYP,YG and SM and now MNET! my poor baby.

RandomName #2: All his idol friends wanted was to help him and now it turned out like this.... I hope everything will turn out okay

RandomName #3: He deserved it! He used his idol friends. He isn't even talented that's why he used them.

RandomName #4: RandomName #3 RIGHT! He even hurt himself in the beginning of the show to gain pity votes. It's pathetic.

RandomName # 6: RandomName #3 RandomName #4 ARE YOU GUYS CRAZY! IT'S PEOPLE LIKE YOU WHO DESTROY OTHERS DREAMS.

RandomName #7: All Mnet cares about is the rating, they don't care about destroying a young boys dreams. He is so talented and humble, he could easily have gotten nr 1! We will miss you JaeHyun-ie.

RandomName #8: So many bad things have happened to him this year ;( We (Army) will cheer and support you JAEHYUN!

-----------------

Hi:)

I decided to use your real comments for this chapter and I hope it's okay.

Comment your guess on what will happen to JaeHyun next and the right answer will get a cameo in the story! good luck:)