''Someday the cold rain will become warm tears''

It has been a couple of days and everything is finally getting back to usual. JaeHyun has calmed down and stopped being so emotional and thats thanks to his brothers calling him to have a 'man to man to man'' as JaeYong called it. They had heard about the Somi think and they wanted to be sure he was okay after his first breakup. JaeHyun was fine but now wasn't the time to worry about himself.

After their first ranking elimination they all gather again infront of hidden wall. As they all were chatting among themselves, BoA entered. JiHoon being #1 lead them to greet her ''1, 2, 3, Annyeonghaseyo!'' they all greeted.

''Last week was the first ranking announcement.'' BoA started and with that made some trainees around JaeHyun sigh while thinking about their friends who got eliminated just 24 hours ago.

''From now on everything will reset'' all the trainees gasped and looked around confused. ''1-35 will survive. The evaluation assignment that will decide weather everyones survival and elimination is.... the position evaluation'' And when BoA said this JaeHyun let out a breath he had been holding. He could finally choose completely freely.

''OMG finally, we get to choose'' A very happy DaeHwi said beside him while clapping his hands. JaeHyun couldn't help but smile at DaeHwi, he knew that when DaeHwi had gotten #7 he was heartbroken and his own number which was 4 wasn't helping either. He wanted to comfort him but didn't want it to seem like pity.

''At this position evaluation you will choose the position you want snd do the self-composing, rap making, choreography all by yourselves. This time the nations producers will also be evaluating you individually , they will be voting if you did well or not. The result of the live voting of 1000 of nations producers. For each song's #1 trainee the benefit is 10k votes'' all the trainees including JaeaHyun gassed in chock. ''10K!!'' DawHwi said flabbergasted.

''And'' BoA interrupted them ''for the trainees who receive most within the position gets 10k + 100k'' Even louder gasps and a bunch of trainees started to quickly talk.

''Now the evaluation songs will be revealed'' BoA announced as they all together counted down.

'' 1, 2, 3 reveal!'' As the big shield from the wall slid of the first songs that caught JaeHyuns eye was ioi's Downpour for the vocal position, Get ugly for dance and Fear for the rapping. ''Hyung do you know which one you want?'' DaeHwi asked him. ''No I'm completely torned between all the positions'' he sadly answered.

''There is a higher chance for the higher ranked trainees to get the song they want because each song has a limited number of people. And the lower ranked trainees may not be able to get the song they want'' BoA explained.

''Then who will be the first one to choose?'' she asked.

''Number one!'' All the trainees shouted and the camera zoomed in on a flustered JiHoon.

She then continues to explain how to choose the different songs. ''Therefore you can't be with those you want to be with'' Making everyone groan in displeasure.

''Ong SeungWoo trainee'' she suddenly says.

'' Which position do you want and who don't you wanna meet?''

''First of the position I want is dance and the person I don't wanna meet is...'' he starts

''JaeHyun-ie and HyunBin-ie '' and when he said that they all laughed because that is what he said at the auditions and HyunBin was a random pick.

'' I didn't think about doing dance at all, but now I'll have to think about it again'' HyunBin said making everybody including BoA to laugh. HyunBin passed the mic to JaeHyun.