Knowing Brothers

''Okay are you ready?'' Chanyeol hyung patted my back as we stood right outside the studio door.

''Yes, Just a bit nervous'' I breathed out.

''Okay now'' Suho said and we all followed him and BaekHyun.

''Hey!'' BaekHyun shouted as he slammed the door open but being at the far back, I didn't see.

''What's going on?'' I recognized JangHoon's voice as we all streamed in.

''Oh EXO is here.... and JaeHyun-ie'' Heechul commented bored making us laugh.

'' We came to take over this school'' Suho said sassily.

''Yeah thats right'' Chanyeol commented from the end of the line.

''We are one. We are from EXO planet'' Suho did their greeting and intro but he forgot to mention me.

''Ya ya ya, we have our dongsaeng too'' Chen quickly said and jabbed Suho lightly in the side who looked a little embarrassed.

''Hhaha you forgot about him'' HeeChul laughed.

''Y-yeah Hi, I'm Chen JaeHyun'' I greeted them with a small bow as Chanyeol had pushed me so I now stood almost in the middle, right in front of the cast.

3de POV

''Be nice to him, he has contacts'' Chen joked and out his arm around JaeHyun's shoulders to 'protect him'

''Okay let's continue our introduction'' BaekHyun said and then the EXO members introduced themselves and their superpowers.... it was a bit awkward.

''Are you Pokémon or something'' Kyunghoon joked which made them laugh.

They all joked around a little more before HoDong said ''Ya JaeHyun, do you speak?'' he joked ''Yeah'' he answered simply, it was really hard to get words out cause he was so nervous.

''aha okay'' he was a little dumbfounded by the short and direct answer but everyone's laughed.

''We only take four transfer students, so do rock-paper-scissors, and the rest can go home'' Soogeun joked while he acted bored.

''I've heard that BaekHyun is a really big fan of the show'' SangMin said and stood up.

''I am, but JaeHyun is a bigger fan actually'' He revealed which made JaeHyun's face red cause the sudden spotlight.

''Ah really, do you watch every episode?'' HoDong asked surprised, he tried to get him to talk again.

''Yes'' he just answered shortly and everyone just laughed at HoDong again cause he acted like he got knocked down

''One punch, knock out'' Heechul joked.

For about 15 minutes the all talked and BaekHyun, Heechul and KyungHoon sang sweet dream together.

''Kai, because you can teleport, bring the enrollment papers to me'' SooGeun challenged him. ''Okay... yap'' he shouted and ran awkwardly to Soogeun's desk and then back.

Kai quickly ran to the corner in embarrassment ''He does put in a lot of effort'' HoDong commented which made everyone laugh.

''Name: EXO. You're from EXO planet. What does that mean?'' SooGeun read from EXO's enrollment form.

''That's the planet we are from'' SuHo explained. ''Ahh'' the cast said in realization but they still didn't really understand.

''Nice to meet you, I'm from planet gambling'' SooGeun joked and shook hands with Suho which made everybody laugh. ''Ahh That's the planet beside our right?'' Chen laughed and ChanYeol fell down to the ground cause he was laughing so much.