Accidents and prayers

<JaeHyun's POV>

Right as I open my eyes my head started to throb, and when I tried to stand up I could feel my whole body reacting against it making my head hurt so much that I ran to the bathroom and threw up. I didn't notice TaeHyun who was in the shower until he stood behind me with a towel around his waist and he offered me a new water bottle so I could rinse my mouth.

''Whats wrong? are you feeling okay?, because your face is the same shade as new snow'' he asked while rubbing my back.

''Ye, I'm fine I just think I overworked yesterday and my body is exhausted'' I answered with a throbbing head.

''Maybe we should take him to the hospital'' SeungWoo said while walking into the room, holding his phone. '''Nonono, we can't do that, we have re-evaluations today, I can go after''

''YAA- dongsaeng! You are obviously not feeling well and you look awful, you are going to the hospital whether​​​​​​​ you like it or not'' SeungWoo-hyung said in a stricter voice drawing the attention from the other trainees in our dorm who all came to see whats going on.

''No, I have to continue to help some other trainees, This will probably go away soon, I just need some painkillers'' I tried to defend myself. I did not have time to go to the hospital today! In the afternoon the re-evaluations were taking place and I promised TaeDong-hyung to help them a little before.

''Hyung please'' DaeHwi started ''take care of yourself, don't overwork and get sick so you have to leave the show''

''Yeah hyung, you worked to hard to throw it away'' Samuel added.

I was about to respond but before that the last thing I saw was the ceiling before everything went black and a sharp pain appeared in my head.

-------- <3de person POV>--------

Before anyone could react, JaeHyun's eyes rolled to the back of his head and he fell backwards, hitting his head on the hard bathroom floor.

''OMGOMGOMG DID HE DIE??!!!'' DaeHwi shouted while throwing himself beside JaeHyun's body.

''HYUNG!, THERE IS BLOOD!!!!'' Samuel shrieked before saying ''I think I'm gonna pass out to''

''Samuel run to get someone from the staff! And WooJin call an ambulance!'' SungWoon ordered panicked and the two younger did it immediately.

TaeHyun, DaeHwi and SeongWoo all tried to stop the bleeding with towels. ''OMG He is burning up!! feel his forehead!'' DaeHwi shouted again with a scared expression and tears in his eyes.

Two minutes later, the bleeding had stopped a little but not fully and the boys could hear a ambulance outside and a few seconds later WooJin stormed in with some medics behind him.

They all stepped away from JaeHyun while the medics took him on a stretcher and hurriedly carried him away leaving four shocked boys left.

''What happened?'' one among many trainee asked, they had all woken up the the shouting and running from the level A's dorm.

''JaeHyun passed out and when he fell he cracked his head open on the floor, when he woke up he ran straight into the bathroom to throw up'' explained SungWoon to both the staff that had come with Samuel and the other trainees .

''Hyung.... what do we do? None of JaeHyun's parents are in Korea, just his brothers'' DaeHwi asked a staff member worriedly.

''We will call his parents to inform them about the situation but at least one of his brothers have to come to the hospital'' he explained. ''Okay everyone! Go back to what you were doing before. Your regular schedule will continue so don't be late for class!!!'' the same staff member shouted to everyone and they left and talked among themselves.

''Hyung... What will we do? should we just continue like normal?'' a worried Samuel asked him older members.''I guess so, there is nothing we can do except use the help JaeHyun-aah gave us and do out best today'' SeungWoo answered while putting on his pink sweater and they other did so too. None of them talked until singing class started.

SeokHoon and Yumi led the training session like always until Yumi noticed that JaeHyun wasn't there.

''Ohh, wheres JaeHyun-aah'' she asked. All the trainees looked at each other not wanting to answer.

''Boys... did something happen?'' SeokHoon asked suspiciously and looked at them all.

''This morning....'' DaeHwi started and he tried to continue but he could feel himself tearing up again by just thinking about it. ''There was an accident at the dorm'' TaeHyun continued for him while rubbing him on his shoulder.

''What, did you fight?''

''Ani, JaeHyun was sick and then he fainted and hurt his head on the bathroom floor'' SungWoon spoke in a quiet voice.

Both SeokHoon and Yumi looked shocked and they looked at the staff for conformation.

''Okay cut'' a staff member said. ''We are going to take a break and explain everything and plan what to do next''

When the main cameras were shout off all the trainees in the room let out a deep sigh and slumped down on the floor.

''Hyung.... how bad do you think it was?'' A tear-eyed DaeHwi mumbled to one of his hyungs. ''It's gonna be okay DaeHwi-aah, if it makes you calmer we can all pray together for him'' SeungWoo tried to calm him down and he nodded in response and closed his eyes and clasped his ands together and all the other trainees in the room followed and did the same.

----

When Yumi and SeokHoon came back into the room they saw all the level A trainees sitting down on their knees and praying and some had tears rolling down their cheeks.

''Woaa... JaeHyun must really mean a lot to all of them'' SeokHoon said quietly to Yumi.

''I guess, he really is a angel is disguise, I worked with him in both SM and JYP. He always worked the hardest but always found time to help others and the smile never left his lips but I knew how much he was hurting on the inside. There was a night when I found him in a empty recording room, crying. He had trained so hard for years and all his friends have debuted but not him, he was breaking on the inside, breaking fast but he would never want anyone to worry about him so he masked it with a smile . He told me that his biggest fear is to disappoint people who believed in him so he just kept going, even though it hurt. After that night.... I always pushed him a little harder than other trainees, I tried to prove to JYP that he deserved to debut.'' Yumi explained making SeokHoon nod in acknowledgement and he could feel his own tears start to creep up.''Let's give them some time'' SeokHoon decided and held the door open for the camera men and staff members, leaving only the trainees alone. He was the last one to leave out of the staff and he looked back one last time, his heart breaking a little when he saw DaeHwi sitting on his knees, praying with tears rolling down his cheeks and his ands shaking due to him holding so tight.

''JaeHyun-aah, please recover fast, we need you'' SeokHoon silently prayed while closing the door to the practice room.

----------- 

A/N: Hiiii, please leave a comment on your thoughts about the story so far :)