Black on Black

tilted and bold- ENGLISH

bold- KOREAN

————————-

''Good job boys'' I complimented them and we all clapped for each other.

''Whooah, its already 1am!'' Hyunjin said and gasped and everyone finally realized how tired they were.

''Let's pack up and head to the dorm guys!'' Chan ordered and they all happily applied and started packing their bags.

As I looked down on my phone to order an uber, Chan came up to me and said ''Really dude, I can't thank you enough'' and bro hugged me.

''Aiiish, no problem mate, glad to help and spend some time with you guys'' I smiled.

''You did a really good job you know'' I said as we were the last ones to exit the dance studio.

''With what?'' he asked as we walked behind the rest of they guys, down towards the entrance.

''Picking out the members. They all are so hard working and talented. It won't surprise me when you guys win the Rookie award'' I praised him.

''I just wished that you could be a part of this team too though, I tried really hard for JYP sunbaenim to sign you again after you got kicked out of P101, but he would not listen'' Chan said with sorrow in his voice.

''Don't worry, I'm sure my time will come, and besides, I'm more than happy to be cheering you guys on from the crowd'' we stopped outside their awaiting van as the other members climbed in.

''Jay... please take the offer from SM. I really think you take the opportunity'' he said with sincere eyes and stern voice.

''I'm thinking about it..... sunbaenim'' I said with a smirk at the end and he smiled and hugged me.

''Bye mate, see you soon'' he said as he also climbed in the van and I waved to the other members and him.

''BYE JAEHYUNIE! THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING!'' They showed from inside as they waved through the tinted windows.

''BYE!'' I shouted back to the moving car and minuted later the uber showed up.

————————-

''So..... Have you made your decision?'' Lee SooMan asked me as we sat opposed of each other in his office.

''Yes, I would be more than honored to be joining SMentertaiment'' I said and smiled as he smiled back widely when he heard my answer.

''I am more than happy for you to be under my company again under my conditions'' he said and took out a contract from a draw.

''All you have to do is read it through and sign''

I nodded and quickly but carefully read it through and happily signed.

''Okay, great!'' he exclaimed. ''Let me lead you to your new members'' he said and lead me through the corridors and down two floors and stopped outside a door with a sign that read 'NCT PR'' (Practise room)

''Thank you'' I said and he nodded and then left, leaving me outside the door.

-----<3POV>----

knock........ knock

Two knocks interrupted the chatting members who all turned to stare at the closed door.