NaYaNa

<3de person POV>

All the trainees were woken up by loud music. Season 1's pick me was played.

As soon as the song started some trainees bolted awake but some just buried their heads in their pillows.

In one of level A's dorms one bed was vacant while the rest 5 boys had their heads under the pillow. Suddenly the bathroom door opened and someone with a towel over their head came out while drying his hair. As he flipped his hear he made eye contact with a camera in the corner of the roof.

''Oh, anneonghaseyo, I'm JaeHyun'' he introduced, ''Let's wake up the other boys'' he said with a smug smile and went to one of his bags and got a airhorn out of it. ''I knew this would be useful, my mother gave me this so that I could wake up my brothers'' he laughed and went to the center of the room and pressed down on the horn making a really loud sound.

''WHAT, OMG IS THERE A FIRE?!'' Samuel shouted in english and then fell off his lower bunkbed tangled in his duvet making JaeHyun laugh and then help him up.

''Hyung what are you doing?'' A very tired DaeHwi whined as he sat up from his bed, rubbing the sleep of his eyes.  As JaeHyun was about to answer he got tackled to the ground by none other than SeungWoo. When SeungWoo finally had JaeHyun on the ground with his arms and legs secured by Samuel and SungWoon. SeungWoo and WooJin started to tickle and pinch JaeHyun making him scream and laugh at the same time. ''What do you think you are doing'' SeungWoo said while trying to hold his laughter.

''AHAHAHAHA please stop, I'm dying!'' JaeHyun answer between breaths as they continued to tickle him.

''Whats going on?'' A dark voice was heard by the door, they were to busy punishing JaeHyun that they didn't notice that a crowd had gathered by their door. And in front stood Pledis trainee and Nu'est member Kang DongHo with arms crossed over his chest.

''JaeHyun hyung decided to play a prank on us and used a airhorn to wake us up'' DaeHwi answered still holding down his arm.

''Aah thats what woke us up this morning''  he said realizing  ''Well then, continue'' he laughed and walked off to his own dorm making the others trainees leave as well .

''Noooo, Hyung please help me, I'm dying'' JawHyun shouted after him while the others laughed.

After a good minute or two they let him go and he could finally breath.

-----------------

<Trainee comments>.

''Q: What's your thoughts on what trainee JaeHyun did this morning''

''Ahh, that hyung..... I promise he is more childish then ME'' exclaimed Kim Samuel.

''Thankfully I was already awake when I head the air horn from the other room'' Kang DongHo said ''I think it was funny actually, when I went to their dorm room they had JaeHyun pinned to the floor tickling him, I was going to help him because I know he is a Nu'est fan but it was more fun seeing him tortured'' he laughed.

''Just wait JaeHyun-aah, you better sleep with your eyes open in the future'' Lee DaeHwi and Park WooJin said in sync and added a 'evil' laugh after with a smirk and them high five each other.