My Pace

( tilt and bold- English)

(Bold- Korean)

Outside JYP ent.

''Here we are again...'' I muttered to myself and as I was about to step in, someone yanked my wrist from behind and crushed me in a hug.

''Uuuhhhhh...'' I stammered, not knowing who it was but as they released me from the hug and held my shoulders so I would face them I saw.

''JYP SUNBAENIM!!?. ANNYEONGHASEYO!!!'' I screamed in chock and bowed multiple times.

''Annyeong addul-aah'' He smiled and giggled. If you didn't know JYP you would think it's weird to see a man in his 40s GIGGLE! but thats just how he is.

''What are you doing here JaeHyun-aah?'' he asked as he lead me into the building, opening the door for me.

''Aaaah, I'm actually here to help Chan hyung, he texted me and asked for some help with a new choreography. And besides, I haven't seen any of the old trainees in a long time.'' I explained and smiled.

''You know, now that Stray kids have debuted they are all happy and successful, but in the beginning of the survival show, Bang Chan would ask me everyday if there was some way I could sign you again. In the beginning he said that he refused to debut without you but when he saw that you did well in P101, his sunbaenims and current members convinced him that you guys would meet on stage and be happy instead and that he should take his chance now'' JYP said with a sad expression on his face.

''wow...Really?'' I said in disbelief and he nodded.

''Yeah, Even though not all the members have meet you personally they all say that you are their role model. When they have hard training sessions or feel like giving up, Bang Chan always use you as encouragement. He says and I quote 'If Chen JaeHyun can go though years and years of training, getting cut from all his agencies, participating in a much harsher survival show, get kicked out for false rumors, get heartbroken and hurt but still work harder than everyone and fight his way to the top! Then we can endure a few more hours of dance practice and some hard schedules. Okay?' ''

''Wow,,, I didn't think anybody would use me as encouragement, I'm honored'' I say and look JYP in the eye and he smiles at me.

''You were one of the best trainees I have ever seen, and I have Rain under my AGANCY! I'm really looking forward to see you shine on stage and get the recognition you deserve'' He rubbed my shoulder and left me outside stray kids practice room, I didn't even realize hat we had walked.

''I WON'T LET YOU DOWN!'' I shouted after JYP and he just turned around and gave me a thumbs up then continued walking.

I heard some talking from the other side of the door and I slowly opened the door just enough for me to peak inside, seeing that it was indeed Stray kids inside me loudly pushed the door open.

BANG!

'' WHASSUP KIDS, GUESS WHO'S HERE!'' I shouted and laughed at their scared reactions. It only took a couple of seconds before Chan regained his posture and sprinted and hugged me. ''Hello Brother'' he said in his happy aussie accent. One after another they all came and hugged and greeted me except Jisung (Han) who laid on the floor, still holding his hand over his heart.

''Hahaha Jisung-ah, stop over-reacting'' A teasing ChangBin lightly kicked his leg. ''I cant. I think my heart stopped for a second'' he dramatically said and rolled around making us laugh.

''Hyung, just so you know there is a camera recording, we are recording a part of our show on our channel'' A shy JongIn said to me and pointed towards the camera.