Profile/Background

Name: Chen JaeHyun.

English/French name: Jáy.

Age: 17 years old (2000) (korean age:18)

Ethnicity: Half korean/half French

Family: 

-Mother- french, 

-Dad- Korean, 

-Older twin brothers(4 years older): Jaehwan(not the same as the Jaehwan in the story) and JaeYong.

School: SOPA(Seoul High School Of Performing Arts)

Talents: 

-Playing guitar

-Piano

-Drums

-Painting

-Songwriting and composing 

-Choreography

-Rap

-Singing 

-Gag

-Modeling 

-Acting 

-Extremely smart.

Personality: 

-Shy at first

-Super friendly

-Likes skinship

-Hardworking but can be very strict

-Caring

-Humble

-The #1 Dongsaeng or Hyung.

Habits

-Talking to himself in english or french when nervous 

-Curse in french when scared 

-Start play fights(due to always hanging out with his older brothers).

Languages: Korean 

-French 

-English 

-And a little Chinese and Japanese.

Background:  Born in France and living there until the age of 5 made him both fluent in French but also English. But moving to a foreign country and only being able to hold a very simple conversation made the usually happy and extrovert JaeHyun become super shy and only talking  to his family but soon again at the age of 9 gaining confidence and slowly becoming his old self.

---------

 While playing with his older brothers in the park when he was 9, a YG K+ scout saw him and his brothers and recruited them all as models but their mom and dad didn't let Jaehyun join due to his young age but JaeHwan and JaeYong both joined, being already 13.

Two years later while walking  home with his older brothers from school he was scouted again, but this time by SMEnt and accepted right away.                                                                                                         There he trained for 1 1/2 years before Lee SooMan announced that he will soon move to JYP ent and train there for two years and later on move to YG. This because SMEns, JYP and YG had made a deal to try to make the ideal K-pop idol that would be the best in all different categories, weather it was singing,rapping, dancing or composing. JaeHyun only being 11 accepted the deal and signed all the papers without thinking about all the future hard work and expectations he will have to fulfill. 

Late 2016 when all three companies cut the project, JaeHyun no longer had any where to go but didn't give up on his dream and started to by himself and joined a underground rapper team for a few months until his former JYP best friend Lee DaeHwi told him to sign up for Produce 101 Season 2 as an individual trainee.

Let's see what will Happen to him.