Chapter 1

(My outfit at the top)

It was just normal day I was sitting on my bed and watching tv while eating cereal.

Then I heard a nock on my door. I quickly got up and went to answer it.
And there stood my dad the alpha.

"Come to my office now I want to talk. Serious business" he said firmly with no emotion on his face

My dad was never someone I would call kind or caring. Actually he was pretty scary. He was like this since my mom and his mate died. But I can say one thing he can be rude, not caring, and not loving but he never layed his hands on me.

I followed my dad to his office, when we came in, there was a man sitting on the couch near my dad's desk. The man looked like he was in his thirties but I would lie if I said he wasn't handsome.

"Sit" my dad motioned to the chair in front of his table. I obeyed his wish and sat. My father followed and sat behind his desk in front of me.

All the time I could feel eyes on me, that man was watching me. And I'm not gonna lie it felt weird and kinda creepy.

"You must be wondering why I called you here child" my dad asked, I nodded silently.

"Well as you know I don't have a son who could take over my alpha position. So me and my friend Liam over here, decided that he will be next alpha in line of this pack but he can't because he isn't my son. But then we remembered what alphas do in these kind of situations. He could be next alpha in line if he was my son in law. So we decided that you two are getting married and as soon as possible, I really want to retire already" he said looking me in the eyes. I couldn't believe what he just said and I couldn't believe that he could do this to me, my own father. I was on verge of crying.

"But I have a mate somewhere. How can you do this to me? Don't you want me to be happy with my mate and have something like you and mom had, and not to mention he also has a mate somewhere" I said pointing finger at Liam. Oh I should mention that I was crying already.

"My mate have died years ago. And there is no more discussion we are getting maried. And we are mating also as soon as possible" Liam spoke for the first time. He had this nasty smirk on his face like he was enjoying everything that was happening.

"He is right sweetheart I don't have a choice pack needs an alpha." dad said looking apologetically at me.

I looked at both of them in disbelief and then I got up abruptly and ran to my room and plopped on my bed and started crying. I don't want this I can't believe my own dad is doing this to me. I always dreamed about having my mate being in love having pups with him.

I continued sobbing I didn't even hear when my door opened.

And there stood the one I was going to marry and he still had that smirk on his face.

"Oh princess don't cry I'm not that bad." he fake cooed me.

"Why don't I believe you. Oh yeah, because you are one of the two people who are taking away my happiness" I said with fake smile.

"Oh I will have so much fun with you. I'm more excited about this mariage than being an alpha" he said as he started touching my exposed legs.

"Stop" I tried to move his hands but he wouldn't budge.

"Shhh. So pretty and innocent I might make you mine right now" he said while touching my  body.

"Please no" I was now sobbing.

"You're are right sweetheart, your dad wouldn't be happy if I mated you before the wedding. I can't wait for our wedding night" he whispered into my neck.

He started to leave but before he did, he kissed my forehead and then left.

I whiped my forehead in disgust. I hate both of them, my dad and that horrid man.

It has been few hours of me laying on the bed and crying.

My friend Andrea walked through the door but stopped in her tracks as she saw me, I probably looked like hell.

"What happened?" she asked while she hugged me tightly.

I told her everything that happened while still crying my eyes out. After I was done she looked at me with watery eyes.

"You have to run away" she whispered more to herself.

"No I can't"

"You have to, think about it, do you want to get married and be practically raped by him? If no you have to run."she said while grabbing my arms

"Okay. But how ?" I asked with unsure voice.

"Don't take any stuff just run, we can steal money from your dad he has a lot in his room. You will buy everything you need when you will be far far away" she had a point but what if they found me they would punish me. But I have to try atleast.

"Okay let's do this"I whispered.

-------

Andrea helped me, to get to the border of the pack.

"Okay take care of yourself. I hope I will see you again someday when all of this is over" she smiled sadly at me.

"Yeah me too. You have been and always will be best friend anyone could ever ask. I love you, girl" I smiled softly at her while tears were running down my cheeks. I ran to her and hugged her for my dear life

"Bye" She said shakily while brushing her tears away.

I just smiled at her.

I shifted to my big white wolf. And started running. I felt the bond between me and the pack broke, I was officially a rogue.

-------

I was running for hours now, I have passed two territories already, there was only two left Full moon and Black moon.

I really hope that I will come out alive from Black moon territory because it's  the most dangerous pack in the world they are known for their ruthless alpha who likes to kill and torture rogues for his entertainment.

When I  passed their territory I could hear howls coming from the woods, that means they already spotted me.

Well that's just great. Now I'm dead.

**********
A/n

Well, this is my first chapter for this book I hope you like it.

Next chapter will be better I promise. It's just was hard for me to start.

Vote and comment

Thank you