Chapter 5

Beep beep beep

I woke up to this beeping and it was driving me crazy. I opened my eyes to turn it off but when I did this huge pain hit me like a ton of bricks. It made me clutch my head with my arms and let out a whimper.

"Good morning, Luna" I was greeted by this cheerful voice.

I opened my eyes again but this time slower than the first time, first thing I saw was this girl with white coat I guess she is doctor or the nurse.

"How are you feeling?" She asked while looking at my wrist.

"Everything hurts" I whined while also looking at my wrist.

It was broken. And my mate did it....
'He didn't mean it, he was just angry.' My wolf cried.
'Do you really believe it?' I whispered brokenly
'I have to believe it' she said desperately
'Well I don't' my wolf just whined while blocking me out.

"We put your wrist back in place, it was broken and you also had huge head trauma, it made you pass out" doctor told me.

I just nodded while looking at my hands. I heard door opening but I didn't look up, I could smell it was him. My body started trembling.

"I will leave you two alone" doctor said while leaving the room.

I was left alone with him who knows what is he going to do. He just stood there for a few minutes not saying anything, but I didn't dare to look up, I kept on being quiet while my body trembled.

"I hope you learned your lesson" I heard him say. While he tried to touch me, I flinched back from his touch, and he growled.

"I'm not going to hurt you, if you don't defy me" he said lifting my chin so I would look at him. When he saw my tear stained face his eyes softened and he started holding my chin more gently.

"I'm sorry for what I did to you, but you need to learn, my little mate" he cooed.

"And just so you know I didn't kiss that girl she kissed me and I pushed her away" he said with blank face once again.

He when looked at my wrist and I could see regret in his eyes.

"I'm sorry little mate" he whimpered. I looked into his eyes they showed a lot of regret and pain.
He tried to caress my hair but I flinched back while trembling.

"Wha..t are you doi...ing? " I shuttered out.

He made a shhhh sound before leaning into my neck and inhaling

"You smell so good" he moaned.

He sat on the bed and held me in his arms. I kept on trembling, I think he noticed because he was about to say something. When the door opened and doctor walked in.

"I see you two are getting cozy" she smirked.
"Alpha, you can take Luna home, but she should rest she had really bad head trauma and if she over stresses herself, she can blackout or throw up, so make sure she is calm and stays in bed" she said cheerfully, I bet she doesn't know that he is the one who did this. She left after that.

Jake handed me his shirt again but this time with sweatpants. I took them from him before trying to stand up, keyword trying, I was about to fall to the ground before he caught me, and carried to the bathroom.

"Here you go" he said while setting me on the toilet.

He left so I could get ready. After I did, I came out of the bathroom to find him sitting on the bed looking at me.

He stood up and tried to reach me but I flinched taking a step back.

That made him growl, and me whimper from fear.

"I'm sorry I'm not going to hurt you again, do you hear me?!!" He yelled making me flinch again.

He grabbed my arm dragging me through the pack house to his room.

He showed me inside it. And pushed me to the bed making me whimper again from the pain in the head.

"Oh baby I'm sorry again, I didn't mean it. I will be more gentle next time" he said while hugging me, I still didn't say anything.

"Go get some sleep, we will have dinner with my family tonight" he said while laying me on the side before hugging me. I soon drifted to sleep.

*********
A/n

I'm sorry I haven't updated in so long, I have been really busy with my studies. But I will update more I promise.

Love you guys❤️