Chapter 7

(Her outfit for the day)
It's been few days since the dinner and since I started staying with Jakes family. And I couldn't be happier. They are really nice. My wolf misses her mate but me on the other hand, I'm happy he is not here, and he can't hurt me.

'He won't hurt us, he said it himself' my wolf snapped at me.
'Sure' I said sarcastically
She just huffed and blocked me out. Bitch.

I went downstairs where family usually sits. But what I saw surprised me it was Jake sitting on the couch he was holding a few roses.

When he saw me he smiled lovingly at me. I only stared at him with blank expression. When he saw that I am not smiling back. He looked sad.

"What are you doing here?" I snapped. He looked hurt by my words but I don't give shit about it.

"I came to apologize to you" he said shyly while handing me the roses.

"Okay you apologized, you can go now" he looked really angry, he started breathing really heavily like trying to calm himself down.

"I'm not leaving without you, you're coming with me, love" he said in calm voice.

"No, I don't want to" I said quietly.

"Well too bad" he said as he took my hand and brought me to his chest while inhaling my scent, to calm his wolf down.

"You look so beautiful. I like these clothes" he said while looking me up and down.

I just stayed quite giving him silent treatment. He sighed while taking my hand and leading me to his car.

"You sit here and I will grab your stuff from my room" he said while closing car door.

First thought that crossed my mind was to run. But when I tried to open the door and he locked it, perfect. Note the sarcasm.

After like hundred years of waiting he finally came back with my bag of clothes and put them in the car then sat in the driver seat and started driving.

I don't know why but I wasn't scared of him that much. I think I just don't give a crap anymore

"So you giving me the silent treatment?" He asked with smirk on his lips.

I just kept on being quiet. He sighed irritated
"Come on I just want to be with my mate, you can't be angry at me because of that" he whined.

When I didn't answer him, he again sighed with irritation.

After a few minutes of silence I felt something on my thigh. It was his hand. He was running it up and down my thigh.

I tried to move it but he only tightened his hold.

"Come on babe I know you like it" my wolf purred when her mate called her babe. And yeah I kind of liked it. Whose sparks felt amazing. But I'm not going to show him that.

Finally my torture was over. When we pulled up to the pack house.

He opened the car door for me. I rolled my eyes at his attempt to be a gentleman.

"You know I thought that maybe I will buy a house for us, so we don't have to live here, in the pack house" I just hummed still ignoring him.

He grabbed my arm, taking me by surprise, and started dragging me upstairs. When we reached our room he pushed me inside and slammed the door.

" I wanted to give you time to forgive me, but I don't like being ignored, sweetie" he said while taking threatening steps towards me.

And just easy as that my fear for him came back making me back away from him, I kept on taking steps back until I hit the wall.

He was in front of me his hot breath hitting my skin. If I wasn't scared as hell I would say that this was kinda sexual. But nope I was terrified.

I think he noticed my state because his eyes darkened.

"Are you scared mate?" He whispered in my ear.

I mumbled a quick 'no'. That made him chuckle.
"Don't lie to me" He said while leaving small kisses on my neck.

"Okay, I'm scared of you" I whispered while trying to contain a moan that was threatening to come out from his kisses.

"Well you shouldn't be, I'm not going to hurt you. Not anymore, not ever. I promise" he said while his kisses started to become sloppy and aggressive.

He was attacking my neck without mercy. He was kissing, sucking and nibbling my neck really hard it's going to leave a hickeys.

I tried not to moan, but when he hit my weak spot and I accidentally moaned like crazy. My wolf was going crazy shouting to let mate mark us.

I felt Jake smirk against my skin.
" I just can't resist I want to make you officially mine" he whispered against my skin.

When I felt his canines. Only when I realized that he was going to mark me and I started trashing around.

But it was no use, he bit down into my neck making me scream in pain.

After he was done he licked the spot where he has marked me sending pain down my body.

"You're officially mine mate" was the last thing I heard before I passed out.

***************

A/n

Hi guys I hope you liked it. Like I promised I'm updating more often.

Love you ❤️