Chapter 2

I kept on running, but I heard someone behind me, and they were close. Well I'm screwed, was the only thought I had.

I didn't slow down my pace but wolfs who were chasing me didn't either.
I felt them getting closer at this point I think they were a few feet away.

I stopped thinking when I was tackled to the ground, on top of me was this big grey wolf who kept on growling at me and his teeth

He got of off me and turned into his human form. He was tall handsome guy and I could practically feel power coming out of him, I think he might be the beta of the pack.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when he growled at me.
"Change back rouge" he snapped at me.

I didn't want anymore trouble so I did what he said, I turned back to my human form.

As soon as I did, I felt something being thrown at me, I caught it and it was grey t-shirt, I quickly put it on.

I didn't even have time to react before I was slammed into the tree, quite hard I might add, it really hurt my head.

"What are you doing on our land, rouge?" He growled at me,!while tightening his grip on me, that made me hiss in pain

"I sorry I was just passing, I mean no harm to you, please" I said while whimpering from pain, tears already spilling from my eyes.

He smirked at me and at my scared face.
"Okay sweetie I'm not going to kill you, but I will have some fun" he said with sadistic smile on his face.

Before I could say something he grabbed my head and smashed it against the tree, knocking me out.

---------

I woke up to this horrible headache, I tried to open my eyes but when I did this light hit me and I was forced to close them back while groaning from pain.

I heard a deep chuckle that was coming from behind me.
"Ahh sleeping beauty is awake" the voice said , I felt him walk around me so he was standing in front of me.

I slowly opened my eyes I was seated on a chair and my hands were chained with silver chains. And in front of me was standing the same man who attacked me yesterday, he was smiling at my pained face, those chains really hurt my arms, they were red and bruised.

The man came up to me and lifted my arm, acting like he was observing me, but that only made it hurt more and I screamed in pain.

"Aww is little rouge in pain?" He fake cooed me.

I didn't even have energy to answer him from all the pain I was in.

"You're quite one, aren't ya?" He smirked at something he thought.

"That's good actually, alpha doesn't like when they scream" my scared face made him laugh.

"Don't worry your pretty little head, he won't kill you, alpha doesn't kill women's and children, unless he has too, to protect his pack" he said with proud look on his face.

I just nodded.
He grabbed my arm making me scream from pain.
"Use your words, rouge" he warned me.

We heard growling from behind us.

"Let go of her now!!!" The voice ordered. Voice held huge authority, it made the beta release my arm as soon as he heard him and me to bow my head in submission from the power he was radiating.
He walked towards me.
"Look at me" he ordered, but I didn't, I don't know why though, maybe because I was scared shitless? Yeah it might be it.

He grabbed my chin making me look at him. He was the most handsome man I have ever seen he had dark black hair with same color beard, and his eyes were mesmerizing.. I was brought out of my thought when he growled.

"Mine!!" He quickly put his face to the crock of my neck while inhaling my scent to calm his wolf down.

He looked at me like observing me, he looked at my head and growled.

"Did you do this to her?" He growled at his beta

"Yes alpha, I didn't know she was your mate, please forgive me." My mate just growled at him, his eyes black that means his wolf is taking over.

He cares about us. This thought made my wolf Snow purr because her mate cared.

"Get out I will deal with you later" he ordered the beta.

His head turned to me and his eyes quickly softened.

"What's your name, mate?" He asked softly while he tried to touch my cheek and I flinched away, this made him growl.
"I'm not going to hurt you mate, now tell me what's your name" he growled out

"Alexa" I whispered scared.

"Alexa" he tested it out. It sent shivers down my body, even such a little thing. I tried to move my hand but that made me hiss in pain.

And this made my mate look all over my body to know why I hissed. He looked worried.
"Can you unchain me?" I whispered because of pain.

He quickly got the key and unlocked the chains while still looking me in the eyes.
My eyes kept on closing and opening because I was tired. And felt like passing out.

"Sleep mate" was the last thing I heard.

************

A/n

So this was my second chapter I hope you like it. Comment what you think and let me know if I made any mistakes.

Vote and comment

Love you guys❤️