Chapter 13

It was next morning then I started going down the stairs and my nostrils were invaded by the best smell ever, when I came down to the kitchen I saw my mate.

He was shirtless while making breakfast, it was pancakes, I love pancakes, I screamed in my mind.
I excitedly made my way towards him.

"Ummmm it smells delicious" I said while inhaling the scent.

"Of course, I made it, it has to be good" he said cocky.

I gave him like are you serious look. And he laughed, he laughed at me!

"Come here babe" he motioned to the chair near him, I obliged and walked towards the chair while sitting down. He put a plate of pancakes in front of me also with some syrup.

I took a bite and moaned.
"You were right, they are good" I praised him.

Suddenly I heard door slamming and someone started yelling.
"Andrea is here!!! Andrea is hoping to see you two fucking and being happy! And Andrea hopes that there aren't any children or I will slaughter them!" She yelled while walking through the pack house as her voice got nearer and nearer.

"Shhhhhhh you crazy!!! What if they are sleeping" her mate tried to calm her down.

All this scene caused me to roll my eyes, typical. While my mate just chuckled to himself

'Damnnn that chuckle was hot' my wolf finally appeared.
'It is' I finally agreed with her which made her howl in happiness.

"Aw look at this" Andrea said with disappointment.
"They are just eating" she said while sitting near me and slightly moving closer to me.

"Move bitch I'm hungry" she said and took my pancakes with her bare hand.

"You fucking animal" I yelled, making everyone in the room to start laughing

"You seriously want me to hurt you" I said with completely serious face.

She stood up dramatically and fell to her knees
"Oh please hurt me mommy, satisfy my masochist needs!" She said dramatically while scrunching her face in fake pleasure.

I gave her bored face
"Are you done?" I asked the dramatic girl, I then turned to her mate.

"Control your woman, and beat her ass sometime" I said with the same bored expression.

"If everything was this easy.." he said while signing

She made a huge and over dramatic gasp.
"Are you calling me difficult?" She screamed while running out

He sighed again while standing up,
"It was nice seeing you guys, I have to go now.. she is in that crazy mood again" he said while walking towards the door.

"When isn't she??" I yelled after him.

I turned back to my mate.
"Well this was amusing" I said through a chuckle and glanced at my food

"Awwww that bitch took half of my pancakes" I said with a little pout.

"Don't worry love, I can make you more" he said with little smile.

After we finished eating I went to our room to change into my outfit. (At the top)

After I came downstairs again my mate smiled brightly while checking me out
"You look so beautiful baby girl, cutest girl ever" he kissed my forehead making me blush.

"Thank you.." I said shyly because he never acted like this and it felt nice.

He was about to say something but one of his men barged in through the door, my mate growled

"I'm sorry alpha..but one of our neighbor packs alpha is here" he said in rushed voice

"Which alpha and what does he want?" My mate asked in harsh tone.

"It's alpha Vincent and he is searching for his daughter"

My world stopped..my dad was here..fuck

*******************