Chapter 4

There was my mate and this blonde girl kissing.
They were standing in front of his desk she had her arms around his neck he wasn't touching her though.

I heard a sob, and I didn't know where it came from until their heads snapped to me. It was me, I was crying.

Jake's eyes held regret and pain, and blonde girl looked confused.

Jake was about to say something but I ran out of the room before he could

I ran outside and shifted into my white wolf. And started running through the forest.

My heart was broken, I can't believe this happened, I can't believe he did this to me. My wolf was howling in pain and anger. And me, I was just broken.

I reached the pack border, and there stood two guys in their humans form. They looked at me with pity before speaking.

"Shift" I didn't want to get in trouble so I did. One of them handed me a t-shirt and I put it on.

"Luna" they bowed their head. How do they know?

"Alpha sent us to get you, we don't know what's happening but he is really angry" said one of them while looking pretty scared.

"I don't want to see him" I whispered. They both looked deep in thought, they were mind-linking.

"Alpha says that you don't have a choice, please, Luna, come with us, we don't want to use violence." One of them said pleadingly.
I sighed while nodding.

Same guy gently grabbed my arm, and leaded the way back to the pack house. We reached my mates office and the guy holding me nocked on the door before opening it and leaving right after. Shit he left me alone.

I came into the office to see it completely destroyed. Everything was shattered and broken, my mate was standing there looking at me with complete anger.

He didn't waste anymore time before grabbing me and throwing me against the wall pretty hard, I slid down the wall, so I was sitting on the ground. My back and head hurt really bad because of the push.

"What the fuck have I told you about leaving me?!??" He growled at me, while pacing around the room.

I didn't answer him and just cried silently because of the pain.

He grabbed my hair lifting me up, and throwing me against the wall again. But this time he kept me in place not letting me slide to the ground. He gripped my wrists so tight that I thought they're going to snap at any moment.

"Fucking answer me!!!" he growled in my face while tightening his grip around my wrists, making me scream out in pain.

"Please stop" I asked while crying from unbearable pain.

"Why should I? You didn't obey my rules, I said no leaving without my permission, and you still did" he growled his eyes was completely black, that means his wolf is out

"You kissed that girl" I cried out

"She fucking kissed me, and still you left me" he growled while tightening his grip even more.

Snap

I screamed at the top of my lungs while closing my eyes.

When I opened them, I looked at mine now broken wrists. My so called mate was still holding them while I screamed again.

"You will never leave, do you understand?" He asked while grabbing into my hair. I just nodded quickly

"Speak" he ordered while pulling my hair back.

"Yes, I understand " I whimpered. I was about to pass out until I heard door opening.

"What are you doing?" The voice screamed,
My mate was pulled away from me and my body fell limp to the ground.

*************
A/n

Hope you guys liked it.

Vote and comment

Love you😘