Chapter 11

I was woken up by someone knocking on my door, it made me groan, who can be so cruel and wake me up this early?

"Come in" I murmured, but that someone obviously heard me, because he/she came in.

"Luna, forgive me for waking you up, but alpha wants to see you" someone told me,

I groaned "tell him to go fuck himself" I said annoyed.

I heard person leave the room and I thought that finally I will be able to sleep. But I was wrong.

'Alexa, come to my office now' his voice demanded in my head.

'No' I blocked our mindlink.

He is so fucking annoying. Let a girl have her sleep.

After a few minutes of me peacefully sleeping someone opened the door without my permission, making me growl.

"Get out" I growled in my luna voice.

"Alexa I told you to come to my office" he demanded.

"And I told you to go fuck yourself" I said while snuggling into my pillow.

"Stop being difficult" he said while walking around my room

This made me get annoyed.
"You're the only one who is being difficult here, so for fucks sake please leave, and let me sleep, and dream about you dying" my wolf whined about the thought of her mate dying.

"Okay fine, I will leave after I tell you what I wanted to tell" he said

"I don't care but sure go ahead" I said in bored tone.

"Well... as you know I marked you, that means that you are officially luna of this pack, so I have to introduce you to the pack, so today we will be having a introducing ceremony at seven pm, so just show up, I will have someone bring you the dress" he said and waited for my response, which I didn't give. So he just sighed and left.

***************

I spent all day in bed, because why not.

It's almost five so I decided to go downstairs, and there guess what I saw?

Andrea yelling at some kids, like always....

"Go away you little devils, or I will brake all your toys, don't think that I won't do it...." she was threatening them, until Tyler grabbed her by the waist.

"Okay babe calm down, they are just kids" he whispered in her ear.

"No they are little devils, I hate them" she said still annoyed.

Some kids started laughing.
"What are you laughing at? I told you to leave!!!" She screamed in anger, and got out of Tyler's hands and started chasing them, while they laughed.

If some stranger looked at this, they would think that they are playing, while in reality, there is this mad woman chasing them. I can't believe she is my best friend.

I walked over to Tyler who was watching all of this.
"Can you believe that this mad woman is your mate and my best friend" I asked with terrified eyes.

"Sadly.... I still love her tho" he said while chuckling.

"Imagine if you two ever have kids" I said with scared expression.

He looked terrified too.
"Don't even talk like this" he whispered scared. While I laughed.

We just stood there watching the amusing show in front of us until Jake came in the room.

"What is your mate doing?" He asked Tyler.

"If I only knew" he said while leaving to get her.

We just stood were for few minutes in awkward silence.
"So how are you?" He asked trying to make this less awkward, but he only made it more awkward.

"Good, I would be better if I had mate like Tyler, but moon goodness gave me you" I said with fake smile. While walking away.

I heard him growl but honestly I don't care.

**********

So that ceremony is about to start, I just got ready (how she looks at the top)

I came down stairs were Jake was standing and gawking at me.

"Y-you look beautiful, baby girl" he said while checking me out.

I just rolled my eyes at him.

"Sure, you look, ehh I have seen better" my wolf growled at that.
'No you didn't, bitch' she sneered
'Shut up' I said in bored tone.

"Can you act proper in front of the pack?" He asked when we began walking towards the the room there all 500 pack members stood.

"No" I said with cute smile.

We continued on walking before I had an idea. I grabbed his hand stopping him.

"So you want me to forgive you" I asked. He looked confused but nodded.

"Okay I will, everything will be forgiven we will start over slowly, if you do one thing" I said with a smirk.

"What?" He asked eagerly.

"Tell your pack what you did, and submissively bow to me in front of them, while saying sorry" it's the most embarrassing thing alpha can do.

**************

A/n
So guys what you think?
Let me know if I made any mistakes.

Love you ❤️