Chapter 12

He looked so lost. I never seen him so lost. He then looked at me with eyes like saying 'are you fucking kidding me?'

"So what's your choice?" I asked teasingly.

He looked troubled like having inner fight with himself, he sighed and clenched his hands together.

"Okay fine I will" he sighed giving in.

I looked at him in disbelief, how?
"You will tell everything you did, in front of everyone?" I asked still not believing him.

"If that means you will forgive me, I will" he said looking me in the eyes.

"I will forgive you, but we will start slowly" I said while walking ahead of him, towards the stage.

He followed behind me with a frown on his face
When we were on stage he took a mic.
"Hello everyone, so as I think you know, I have this big announcement to make and also a confession" he cleared his throat and looked at me one last time before speaking again.

"I have found my mate, this beautiful girl over here" he motioned to me.

"But....I was a terrible mate...I did things that I will regret my whole life" he said while looking down sadly.

"My mate told me that the only way that she will forgive me... is if I confess all my crimes against her in front of you...." he took a deep breath before speaking.

"I cheated on my mate, I hurt her physically, I broke her wrist and made her have a head trauma, I continued on hurting her... I promised that I will never do it again and I did, I marked her against her will" he said while looking down in shame, if he was in wolf form his tail would be between his legs. Good he should feel bad.

"I'm the worst alpha that there is and I can't describe with words how sorry I am, for doing all this to you, babygirl"

"But I give my word to you and everyone here, that I will never hurt you on purpose, again" he said with sincerity in his voice that it almost made me believe him.

Suddenly he got on his knees and bowed his head submissively to me, everyone in here were left shook. It's one the most embarrassing things alpha could do... bow to someone even his mate...I kinda feel honored.

"Baby will you please make me the happiest man alive and forgive me?" He pleaded.

Is it just me, or does this look like he is proposing? Like really...he is on one knee and begging me to make him the happiest man alive. Never mind.

I believe that he is being sincere so...maybe..I will give him a chance, also because my wolf is being annoying and begging me to forgive him too.

I walked towards table with champagne and took one glass, I walked back to him and poured my champagne on his head. Everyone gasped.

"Here now you are forgiven baby" I smirked while walking away.

********************

A/n

Guys, I'm really sorry it's short and not really good...but I'm going through some stuff right now, and it's not really my priority to write this... I hope you understand.

I will update soon.

Love you ❤️

My cruel alphaजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें