Chapter 8

I woke up with throbbing pain in my neck. And I remember how it happened my so called 'mate' did this, after he promised not to hurt me. Good that I didn't believe him for a second.

Now I'm officially his. Saying that makes me sick. And also I'm part of the pack now, Luna, to be exact.

I fucking hate it I don't want this. It's all his fault. I would expect for myself to be scared or something, but I'm not. I'm angry, I want to kill my stupid mate.

"Love are you awake?" I was snapped out of my thoughts when I heard his voice.

I looked at him and the sight shocked me he looked terrible. He had bags under his eyes and his eyes were also red and puffy from crying. Good, I'm happy that he is in pain. My wolf growled at me for saying that about her mate. Well he deserves this.

"Yeah I am" I said harshly. He winced at my tone.

"Listen, I'm so....." I didn't let him finish before saying.

"Save it. I don't care that you're "sorry" because you aren't. You said that you will never ever hurt me again, you fucking promised, you are lying piece of shit." I was now standing in front of him and yelling.

"You don't care what I think, how I feel and you never will, if you did, you wouldn't have did that" I spit out to his annoying face.

"Listen I know you're angry but you shouldn't talk to your mate like this" he said carefully not to anger me more.

I sighed really loudly from irritation.
"You're impossible. I want to kill you" I said while turning around from him.

It was silent for a few minutes until. I heard him move. I felt his hand on my shoulder. I don't know from where, I got this courage but I grabbed the lamp that was on the bed side table, and turned around smashing it to his head.
He fell to the ground passed out.

And I knew what I had to do now.

Run

Jake POV

I woke up with throbbing pain in my head. My mate knocked me out.
I kinda feel angry but also kinda proud.

She was nowhere in sight. I tried to sniff her but she wasn't in the house.

I mind linked border patrol to ask if their Luna left.
'Did Luna leave our land?' I asked one of the patrols.
'Yes she did'
'Why didn't you stop her?' I growled
'She ordered us not to'
'Okay to what territory she left?' I asked.
'Alphas Kaden' he answered

I quickly dialed his number.
"Hello alpha Jake, what a pleasant surprise" he said with cheerful voice.

"I want to ask you a question" I went straight to the point.

"Go ahead"

"Did a girl pass your border today?" I asked

"Yeah she did, we captured her, she is in our cellars right now, we are about to question her" he answered

"Can you bring her near my border and I will come pick her up. She is my mate we are fighting and she kinda run away after knocking me out with a lamp" I heard chuckling from the other side.

"Nice one you got" he said still laughing.

"I know right" I said also laughing.

" I will be there soon" I said after that I hung up.

------

Me and Tyler my beta, were already waiting for them to come.

When we saw alpha Kaden walking and dragging someone behind him.
Of course my beautiful mate.

"Feisty one you got, she punched me in the face" he smiled showing of blood in his mouth. That made her roll her beautiful eyes.

"Well you were trying to take me back to that dickhead" she said with bored tone, while pointing at me.

That made him, his beta, and my beta chuckle, and for me to roll my eyes.

"Okay she is all yours" he said while pushing her gently to me.

I hugged her inhaling her scent to calm my stressed wolf down.

She pushed me away with all her force, making me stumble back. My wolf whimpered because our mate pushed him away but I on other hand started to get angry.

"Don't fucking touch me you bastard. I hate you" she yelled.

At that second all my anger was replaced with sadness and heartbreak. It felt like someone ripped my heart out. It's one of the most hurtful things that mate could say. It practically feels like rejection. My wolf was howling with pain, it broke him.

"I will see you at home, mate" she said with such a hatred in her voice that it made me flinch

She shifted into her beautiful white wolf and ran back home.

**************
A/n

Hey guys I'm sorry it was short chapter, but I hope you like it.

Love you