Chapter 9

I stormed in our room, I was so angry with him, he is unbelievable, my wolf isn't talking to me after I said that I hate him but I don't give a shit

I'm usually not like this I'm always a good girl in front of people, except my friends and my enemies, when I'm with them I become a crazy bitch.

And I find my mate as an enemy so excuse me, I'm going to be a bitch, and it's not like he doesn't deserve it

I changed into new outfit because I ruined mine while shifting, and alpha Kaden gave me his shirt. (At the top)

-------
I been sitting in this room for hours, I can feel that my mate is downstairs he just doesn't have the balls to come here, but that's a good thing.

I thought back to home, about my dad, about Liam, about how they are searching for me, I will have to tell Jake one day or no, maybe he will kill me before I tell him.

I thought back to Andrea how much I miss her she is my best friend, I really need her right now to talk to, but she is not here.

I feel so alone and depressed, and my 'mate' doesn't help at all.

I decided to go downstairs because I'm hungry.

When I came into the kitchen my mate was sitting behind the table on his phone. He lifted his head to look at me, but quickly looked down like in ashamed manner. Good

I just ignored his presence and started making myself a sandwich.

"Can we talk about everything that happened?" He asked carefully

I just kept on making my sandwich and ignoring him.

"Alexa, I'm fucking talking to you" he growled. And again getting angry for no reason.

"What the fuck do you want?" I growled back.
Which surprised him judging by his face who held surprise.

"Do not growl at me" this made me roll my eyes, he is truly pathetic.

"Okay whatever you say alpha" I said with such a hatred that I could see hurt flash in his eyes. I don't know why though he started it all, he is a little bitch.

We were just glaring at each other until I heard door opening, and beta Tyler walked in.

"I sense huge tension between you two" he observed

"No shit Sherlock, he is an abusive piece of shit. What do you expect from me? To be fine with that?" I chuckled, at expression that Jake had when I called him an abusive piece of shit. It was priceless.

It was an awkward silence until Tyler broke it.

" I wanted to ask if Jake wants to go out but I think you need it more, so you want to hang out?" Tyler asked, immediately Jake growled at the thought of me alone with another male, unmated to be exact.

"Of course I want, I would do anything to get away from him" I said pointing at Jake.

"You won't go anywhere, do you hear me!!!" He growled at me.

I just rolled my eyes at him.
"Do you really think I care what you say? Because I don't" I smiled innocently at him.

I grabbed Tyler's arm and started dragging him with me, I did this to annoy Jake even more. I could hear my wolf growling in my head to not touch another male, but fuck both of them, her and Jake.

----------

Me and Tyler had been out for hours, we had chicken nuggets and ice cream after that. We bonded really well he is a great guy.

I wish I had this kind of relationship with my mate, but it would never happen, I'm jealous of girl who will get him as her mate.

When we parked in front of the house I started to smell some familiar scent, but it wasn't only me that smelled it, Tyler was also sniffing the air.

We started to follow the scent, and it led us to the cells where rogues or other prisoners were kept in.

Tyler started running towards the scent, and I soon followed.

We reached the cell which doors were opened, but what I saw made my blood run cold.

There was sitting Andrea, my best friend the one that helped me escape, she was in a pool of her own blood she had bruises and cuts all over her, she was crying from pain, and in front of her stood my so called mate with sadistic smile on his face.

I let out a blood curdling scream at the site, in front of me, this snapped that monster out of his trance and he looked at me.

"What are you doing down here?" He asked.

But I wasn't paying attention to him, I was looking at Tyler he looked so angry, before saying word that surprised me.

"Mate" they both said at the same time, this made Jake widen his eyes.

"I'm sorry man, I didn't know she was your mate." Jake looked down ashamed.

"Oh my god my baby, what did that monster do to you? " I asked kneeling in front of her.

"It's okay, I was being a bitch and he was just doing his job as an alpha" she said weekly.

"You two know each other?" Asked Tyler

"Yes she is my best friend, she was in the same pack as me" I said while untying her hands.

"We should take her to the doctor." Jake said while still holding his head down in shame.

Tyler picked her up and and started carrying her out of the cells, I followed him.

Jake was walking behind me,
"Where do you think you are going?" I asked him

"With you guys" he answered shyly.

"Don't you think that you done enough? No one wants you here" I said with blank expression.

I didn't even wait for reaction, I just went to my best friend she is the only thing that matters.

When I came into the room she was in, I saw that she was happy and smiling looking lovingly at her mate.

This made me happy that my friend got such a good mate but also jealous because I will never be as happy as her.

**************
A/n

Hey guys so this chapter wasn't that eventful and I know I didn't update really long period of time, but I had really stressful few months and it isn't helping my anxiety and depression, so I took a break from writing I can't promise you that I will update more often but I promise to make chapters better.

Sorry if I disappointed any of you.

Love you guys❤️