Chapter 5

"Axel!" I shouted. I was alone at night in the middle of the woods. Looking,searching, and desperate. My brother was hunting late and I had no idea where he was. In fact, I had no idea where I was. When I find him I'm going to kill him. I kept shouting his name. Following the path he usually takes, when I heard a noise. Probably nothing. I tried to reassure myself but I was still scared.

I woke up I still was in the jail cell. But something was wrong. For a moment I thought I was going crazy. The water wasn't coming from outside. It was pouring inside the cell. It was raining inside!! Drops of water were coming out of thin air. I looked at the girl. She was staring at it eyes following every drop. She was in deep concentration. When her hands move the water moved with it.

She is controlling the water! As if my day couldn't get any more insane. I had to do something. "What are you doing" I told her. Yet she didn't hear me. It's like she was in her own little world.  I waved my hand across her face to snap her out of it but she didn't move. "What the heck are you, you can control water. What's next, do you have a pet unicorn?" She still didn't listen. I'm talking to myself.

The water was up to my ankles now. I can't believe this is actually happening. I can't believe this whole day is real. I wanted to wake up to my mom and brother and tell them about this insane dream. I grabbed some water and splashed it on my head. I did not wake up. I pinched myself really hard. It left a mark and still I did not wake up. This is real. Oh crap. The water was now up to my knees.

I grabbed her hand trying to make her stop. If the water kept going we would drown. I yanked her arm and saw a circle. Not just any circle, it almost looked like the moon. Just like the one on my ankle. It was no use she broke from my grip. She is much stronger me than me.

Maybe one of the guards will come . I struggled to get to the door. I felt like my feet were attached to weights. However I kept going and I got closer and closer to the door. Finally I  opened the peep hole and yelled for help. Two guards came rushing to the door. I have never seen either of them before hopefully their more nice to me then the first one.

" What the heck is going on!" One guard said.They stared at the water filled cell and blinked in shock. "How in the world is this even happening" the other said. "Well I don't know, the point is you have to let me out or else I'm going to drown!" I responded . "We would love to help but how do we know that once we let you out the water freak won't drown us?" To be honest I wouldn't let us out either. I had no idea what the crazy girl would do.

These guards were my last hope and there they were walking to the door. "Wow, you guys are truly great people. You should get awards!" Someone should really fire them all .

The water was now up to my hip. Soon I will have to swim. When the guards opened door there was a girl behind them. She was tall and athletic. She wore black leggings and a camouflage t-shirt. She a belt which had a bunch of weapons attached. She wore a black scarf covering all of her face except her eyes. She pinned the guards to the ground. I looked over and they were unconscious. She grabbed the keys off of one of them and walked towards us. She walked as if she had a mission, a purpose. This wasn't her first rescue. She opened the door and I grabbed the water freak.

"Where do you people come from!?" I said. She smiled and told me to follow her. We ran through the hallway towards the exit.