Chapter 27-edited

"No!!" My scream echoed through the entire fortress. I looked up at Kira in anger. She raced down, "Are you okay?" She offered to help me up. I didn't take it. "You didn't have to stab him! You could have just knocked him out and we could have left." She didn't say anything, she stood there in shock. "I did what was best." "No, you stabbed my brother!" "He's not who you think he is! He's a hunter, he's not your brother anymore." She was psychotic. "He will always be my brother no matter what he's done." I turned to my brother, "Axel everything's going to be okay. You hear me everything's going to be fine." He nodded. He was scared. I began to weep. My hands were drenched in his blood.

His chest was already covered in blood from me. Now he has a giant cut in the stomach. Blood kept pouring out.. if he kept loosing it. He would die. I turned to Kira, I tried to remain calm. Slapping her won't help Axel. I took a few deep breaths. "Do you know any healing spells? Or you said you wanted to be a doctor do you know how to stop this?" Tears were pouring down my face. I just got my brother back.

I won't let him die, even if he is a hunter. Kira bent down to examine his wounds. I rubbed my hand through his hair. I wasn't going to leave him. "I'm sorry but I won't bring him back. He's the hunters leader. If he dies the pack is safe. It's time to let him go." She placed her hand on my shoulder. I quickly pushed it off. " Don't touch me!! Sorry won't fix this. Sorry won't help my brother." I snarled. There has to be another way. There has to be something i can do.

I didn't know what to do. I bent down towards my brother, telling him how much I love him. How else do you comfort someone whose going to die? How do you deal with loss? I had no idea. I hate feeling helpless. We only had moments before the remaining hunters came down and found there leader dead. Like she wanted. "Please! Please Kira if there is a way to save him, tell me." I sobbed. She looked at me in no pity. "P-p-pleeeease, he's my family. He's my Lucas, please don't let him die." "Sierra?" My brother coughed. "I'm here, I'm never leaving." "Sierra, I love you" He pulled back my hair behind my ears and he kissed my hand one last time. His lips left a bloody mark on my hand and his eyes began to close.

"Noooo!!! Axel...Axel please." I screamed. "Don't go" I whispered repeatedly shaking his hand. "I love you too." I cried, until his shirt would be soaked in tears. "A bite" Kira mumbled. "What?" I said coldly. "A bite can heal your brother!" She said bitterly. It sounded ridiculous. But it was my only chance. I looked at the full moon and my eyes began to glow. I transformed, it hurt less this time. I bit my brother on the ankle. Just like me.

The next morning:

I was in the living room pacing. I had been waiting all morning for Axel to wake up. Kira, Alyssa and Cassidy were eating food. I groaned, "Does it take this long?" The others stared at me. "No, but his body is healing and he is reliving when he got bit." Kira said. "He is going to be confused as hell when he wakes up." Alyssa commented. "What should we say when he wakes up? Surprise, you are now a werewolf. Or surprise, you are not dead. If he's a hybrid now, shouldn't he go with a different pack?" No one answered Cassidy's questions. We stared at Axel, until his foot began to twitch.

I ran over, "He is waking up!" His heart was pumping and he woke up with a jolt. His eyes began to glow green. His breathing was staggered. He looked around confused. He was now a hybrid. A werewolf. The one thing he despised. The one creature he hated. But he has me.