Chapter 10- brothers pov

Worried. I was worried. It's been weeks since anybody's seen her. People in the village say that she has run away, but I know better. She would never run away. She wouldn't leave us. She wouldn't leave her family. People say the last time the saw my sister she was chasing a girl into the woods.

I followed the path, I couldn't find anything. But I won't give up. I wont stop looking until I find her. I already told my mom I would find Sierra. I couldn't let her down. I couldn't let Sierra down. I kept walking in the woods. The woods is where I belong. I am great at tracking animals but not people. My best friend Niel agreed to help me. Even though he's never met my sister.

"Axel come here!" Niel yelled. I ran, through a bunch of trees and there he was. There was a log on the ground and some bushes. "What did you find?" I was desperate. I would do anything to get Sierra back.

He held up a bag and opened it. Inside were sewing needles, scissors and some money.  "That's it. That's Sierra's bag!" I was so happy. The last time she was seen was in the woods. I had a clue. I was one step closer to finding my sister.

Hey,guys sorry this chapter is pretty short. But I hope you enjoyed it.