Wanted to tell you

Hey guyz! This is to tell you... my Wattpad has been messed up and I uploaded 2 longgggg chapters but they didn't upload. If y'know what I mean.
So it may take me a while to regain my thoughts. The next few chapters are including -
*spoiler alert - skip if you don't want le SPOILERERERS!!!!!*
If you are reading this aloud, read in a loud dramatic voice...
DAN! Created by THEQUADRICORN!
He has black slicked hair, and a LOT of freckles. He wears faded jeans, an gaming t-shirts. MAINLY HALO!! He is Squid's ENEMY!
REBECCA! Created by my bestie, SAMWORLEYSHS aka SAMEL!
She is called BECCA for short (sorry if you don't like the name Becca, just tell me if you don't!). She has dark brown hair and hazel eyes. She generally wears high-waisted shorts and famous YouTubers t-shirts, like ldshadowlady and AmyLee33. She is Squid's sister!
WOLFIE! Created by WOLFGIRL4783!
She has shining PURPLE hair and bright blue eyes. She wears a blue off-the-shoulder t-shirt and white shorts. She is Amy's bestest friend from high school, and... well you find out what else... hate me all you want =) you have to be PATIENT...
HANNAH! Created by THEQUADRICORN (this girl is on FIRE, BABY!)
She is Irish and has blonde hair and green-grey eyes. She wears bright tips with dark jeans, e.g. tie dye shirt with black skinnies. She was the cashier girl in the one before this, but will be featuring in further ones as well...
And finally, LILLY-ANN! Created by KINDLELLY11!
She has dyed black hair, and green eyes just like Lizzie's, as they are cousins! She wears long, nautical maxi-dresses as until now she has lived in Majorca. But now she has moved to England with her parents to have some 'quality time' with her cousin. These 2 DO NOT get along...
Thank you for contributing! If you want to change anything about these characters message me and I will change them!
Also THANK YOUUUU if you said HAPPY BIRTHDAY-for-in-2-weeks (now 13 days eeeeeep!!!) - that's...
milliemoon (check out her Squid fanfic, my character, Caddy, is in it!)
wolfgirl4783 (also contributed Wolfie!)
samworleyshs (my best friend ever, can't wait til my birthday when you come over hon! Xx)
And kindlelly11 (contributed Lilly-Ann!)
Thanks again for your lovely comments! Please rate, comment, and follow me! If I reach... say, 200 views by my birthday? That would be awesome! You have 13 days... the clock is ticking... haha I'm joking no pressure at all as long as we get there one day!
Farewell mah Luvlies...