Wolfie's Story

Lizzie_CWestwood - had such a deep convo with @Wolfie_StampyCat<3

------------------------------------------

Wolfie's POV

I watched as the boy I love stared at Lizzie, taking in every word. I thought it was ok, that I've got Mel out of the way, but no. He's goes after one of my closest friends instead. Thanks Stampy.

Lizzie is telling us about this girl, called Skye, but honestly it's to hard to listen to her and try to not burst into tears at the same time. I don't think Lizzie knows that she's crushing my dreams. And I'm fairly sure she doesn't mean to.

I manage to hold myself together until Joe goes to get a drink. Then I bury my face in my hands and burst out into tears. I hear Lizzie run over and she puts her arm around me. I try to tell her what's wrong in a normal way - that I'm feeling left out, something like that - but my tear fuddled brain makes it come out as

'WHY AM I ALWAYS SECOND BEST?!?!' I shriek. She looks taken aback and then realises. She glances towards the kitchen and says 'oh. Poor you...' I burst out crying again because she is pretty and smart and everyone loves her and she has the enthusiastic personality. I'm the crazy girl with purple hair and multiple piercings who can't do anything right. Maybe Stampy would be better off with Lizzie. But Lizzie goes out with Squid. And Stampy still won't love me. So I'm not second best. I'm about SEVENTY-second best!

I hear him come through and dry my eyes. Lizzie gives me a desperate look - don't Lizzie. I know I should tell him. But I can't. Doesn't she understand? I can't!

I've been there for 3 hours now. It's my flat yet I feel like I don't belong. The only signs that they remember I exist is every now and then Lizzie shoots me a desperate look. Stop Lizzie. I can't tell him; I never can. Because I know he doesn't feel the same.

Lizzie's POV

I grab Stampy's arm and say 'can I have a minute?' I see Wolfie's eyes widen and she shakes her head with wide eyes, but I ignore her. Oh Wolfie. If only you knew.

Stampy follows me out and takes a deep breath out. 'Thanks. I swear every time I see her I stop breathing!' Then he notices that I'm glaring at him and asks 'what have I done?'

'She loves you.' He blinks, then raises his eyebrow. 'Yeah yeah. Sure she does.' I bite my lip 'she actually does. She feels second best. She broke down when you walked out.' He looks doubtful 'are you sure? She's basically ignored me for the past 2 weeks...' 'that's because she doesn't think you feel the same. So you need to go and tell her.' I push him through the door, blushing madly, with a grin on my face. If this doesn't cheer her up I don't know what will...

So! This chapter is dedicated to wolfgirl for suggesting the wonderful Wolfie!

I'm typing this and Sam's house (SamanthaTomlinson59). Check out her new story 'Ash Love'. It's a fanfic about AshDubh!

So yeah. Vote! Comment! Follow! All that jazz.

Farewell ma Luvlies...