Lizzie's sister

!!!WARNING!!! IF YOU GET UPSET WHEN READING ABOUT CANCER HALT!! DO NOT READ!! IT IS NOT VITAL TO THE STORYLINE! IT WAS HARD FOR ME TO WRITE THIS AS I HAVE LOST MY UNCLE TO CANCER!

----------------------------------------------

Lizzie_CWestwood - on the lonely road again

----------------------------------------------

Lizzie's POV

I thought this girl had sorted herself out. I love her so much - but now I'm finally happy. Can't she - you know - leave me alone?

I haven't told you the story about my sister. I love her so so so much and always will - but I'll admit she could have made my life so much easier.

I feel selfish saying all this. I know I would do anything for this girl, but can't I have my wedding day to myself? Apparently no. I got a call from the hospital at my old home at 3am telling me to come quick, she was having an attack. The chemo is affecting her badly...

If you haven't guessed, my sister has cancer. There, I said it, something I haven't said in years. The radio therapy nearly killed her, and now the chemo has been giving her heart attacks. It's possible she won't make it, and this is them trying to make it better.

I wake Dave and tell him I have to go. I'm beginning to stress now. I've always been worried about Lola (my sisters name) but now I'm freaking out. They're saying she may not make it. And they've said that before but this time it seems more serious.

I totally take back what I said earlier. I have to help this girl. She is my everything, more than Dave, more than Emily, more than anyone. I cannot lose her and if I have to I want to bid her farewell.

*3 hours later*

I stumble through the corridors. I don't do hospitals. I find the all to familiar room, and flashbacks stir in my head...

*FLASHBACK*

Lizzie's mums POV

Lizzie half hid behind me. I squeeze her hand, poor girl. She's terrified. Her beautiful green eyes are wide between her hands, which are sprawled across her quivering face like starfish. The nurse waves us in, and Lizzie peeks out from behind me as we walk in. My eyes fill with tears, and I kneel before my beautiful big girl, my Lola. I'm sobbing now, why her, why my daughter, you're not welcome here cancer, go ruin someone else's life.

I feel a tug on my hand, and my heart fills with warmth towards my little girl, Elizabeth. Her chestnut hair in a fishtail, wearing an embroidered dress. She looked perfect apart from the fact that her eyes and welling up, her face is tears stained. I hug her, protective of her. I hold Lola's hand and we are a wall of green eyed brown haired determination.

*End of flashback*

Lizzie's POV

I shake my head to clear the memories. I push the faded blue plastic door open and there she is, Lola, my big sister. My eyes well up and I run to her, and to me it seems slow motion because this girl is in front of me and I'm so happy, yet sad because I can see how pained she is. She'll hate for me to see her like this. But I'm never leaving her.

The door creaks open, and next thing I know Lilly is standing next to me, with her hand in Lola's. She turns to me, her green eyes teary. And although we've never got along right now we need each other, more than ever, and we fling our arms around each other, and pray for Lola, tears rolling down our cheeks.

So. I'm crying myself as I write this, oh my god I miss my uncle so much! I'm sorry if you got upset, next is a hospital one. After the hospital is the wedding, and after the wedding she goes to see her sister and it's a bit teary, but after that I think drama's over - for now...

Farewell ma Luvlies...