The first day!!

Lizzie_CWestwood - tomb raider here I come... a little birdy told me that Eurogamer has razer hydra and oculus rift - if you don't know it makes it like you're in the game! When the guy grabs your ankle... Jesus that must be creepy as hell! @Squiddoodl_y - you have no choice you will watch!
---------------------------------------------
Lizzie's POV
When 2pm finally rolled around I got changed into proper clothes, as Eurogamer starts in an hour. I brushed my hair, straightened it and put it into a French plait. I then pondered for a while about what to wear and finally decided on my faded 'party in the USA' crop top with black high-waisted shorts that Emily had lent me, as its still summery. However, after looking again at the sky I packed my big tan faux leather handbag with a jumper that said 'I'd rather be drinking hot chocolate' and some skinnies. I grabbed my halo socks - call me sad, I know I am - and staggered downstairs, nervous as hell because in my head I was still in tomb raider...
I grabbed a bowl and ate some cookie crisp out of those cute little cereal packets you get in hotels. I put a tweet up about oculus rift and razer hydra - squeeee!!!!
I went on my page, saw some of the hate - I'll get used to it... and followed some fans. I then went on my YouTube channel - I haven't done a vid in ages. Luvlies (that's my fan name) (in real life as well :3) were commenting 'please do another vid! We miss you!' And some of the Luvators (my haters) had put stuff like 'SHE'S FINALLY SHUT UP put up another vid so we can judge you again w****' meh. I'm used to it tbh, and I'll get used to the Squid hate as well. It's just so weird - they don't know me. They never will. Sad but true, so deal with it biachs!
I switch my laptop on, hit it a bit, and log in. I switch ScreenCast-O-Matic - what I use to record - on, and switch on the webcam Squid lent me.
'Hey guyz! This is idChazza, and you may notice I am not at home! I am, in fact IN A HOTEL on my way to EUROGAMERRRRR!!! I hope I'll be able to meet some of you Luvlies, look for me in the Tomb Raider area! Haha, I'm just saying, slightly addicted!
'So, some of you may not know - but I have a new boyfriend! He is called... drum roll please... iBallisticSquid!' As I said that he walked in.
'Speak of the devil... here he is now! Hey Squiddoodly! How's it going?' He looked confused then saw I was filming and said 'oh hi! I'm doing great, you?' I laughed.
'Yeah. Good. But BORED! Can we go yet?' I whined like a little kid, sticking my bottom lip out like I was gonna have a tantrum. He rolled his eyes and said 'only half an hour til we can go!' I squealed and ended the vlog.
'Well, that's it for today! Tomorrow I will upload some Eurogamer vlogs, and day after I think I will do a LIVESTREAM... dun dun dun! Farewell mah Luvlies...' I clicked end video and collapsed onto the sofa. Squid came and sat next to me, and I put my head on his lap, I was so tired I didn't even care! He raised his eyebrows but tough! I ain't movin! *does finger clicking thing*
Squids POV
She is so childish it's adorable! She laid with her head on my lap, for about quarter of an hour. Then the door opened and Emily, Becca and Lilly-Ann. I saw Lilly-Ann's eyes widen, then narrow as she saw Lizzie. I bit back my smile and said 'Hey girls! So shall we set off?' Everyone got their shoes on and we set off...
When we got there it was just open but already full to the brim. Stampy went with Martyn from InTheLittleWood to help set things up so we are meeting him in the Minecraft area!
We walked past the GTA area, losing Lilly-Ann to GTA5. Then we passed the Sims3 area, and Becca discreetly stopped walking and started to turn a computer on to play. Then we pass the Tomb Raider area and Lizzie turned and gave me puppy eyes. I sighed and said she could play for a bit; to meet her at the Minecraft area in 10. Then I walked to meet Stampy.
Lizzie's POV
They did have razer hydra and oculus rift! OMG I'm SO FREAKING EXCITED! I start the game and there's the intro. The bit where you jump and just miss him is terrifying, and the bit where you're hanging upside down is crazily difficult. The game is so different, it's practically a different game. So different I don't realise when the psycho's about to grab my ankle. It's like playing it for the first time!!
We don't leave til midnight, which means we had 9 straight hours of pure gaming heaven. When we got back we bought a smoothie from the hotel. Tomorrow I'm getting some money out of the bank and buying a hella lot of games!
I get changed and try to sleep but, the game has freaked me out. The Eurogamer version of Tomb Raider is longer and in it is exactly the like the hotel I'm in. It is about 3am but I can't sleep. I sneak out and go to Squid and Stampy's room. I go into Squid's bedroom and find him awake, he smiles sleepily and beckons me. I fall asleep in his arms, nothing inappropriate, fully clothed, get your heads out of the gutter, just us. Sweet. Romantic.
So a bit romantical!! Hope y'all enjoyed it! Comment what you think the first thing she'll buy at Eurogamer is - it could be a game, peice of equipment or whatever! It could be... a sink! For all I know!
Farewell ma Luvlies...