1.Noah's happiness

Xiao fue was a powerful minister of Milang Empire and is also very righteous person . More than half of ministers in court are under his control, he has a great army with him and he is perfect in everything, except that he has one secret that is about his twins. Xiao Yue has identical twins with opposite gender but when they were born one fortune teller told that they were born with some misfortune so they has to be raised as boy as girl and girl as boy till they turn 16 or else their lives will be in danger so they were raised as male as female and female as male.

The twins names are boy's name is Xiao Noah & girl's name is Xiao Foah, they both are exceptionally beautiful and as they are identical twins they are very similar except their gender. At Xiao's manor Noah was feeling very happy and exited at the same time as there is no need for him to act as Foah after 7 days as they are going to turn 16 on that day. Xiao doesn't particularly hate his present attire but as he is  man he has always dreamed of learning things like horse raiding,   sword fighting etc., finally he is going to get his freedom in few days so there are no words to describe his happiness. As he is going to be needed so many things with in few days he calls his two attendants Suchi & Ruchi (female attendants as he is still acting as foah) to go to market for some shopping.

Feng Ming(crown prince of Milang empire) was roaming in market streets with black mask on his face while suddenly he heard some ladies shouting for help and by the time he reached there he saw one delicate lady even though she is not skilled in fighting along with her two assistents is trying to stop bandit like people from beating one weak man while all others were enjoying the show, Feng Ming felt appreciation for her bravery and joins the fight , the bandits ran away after being beaten by Ming. That old man thanks both Ming and the lady who helped them and tells them that those bandits were people of debt collector and they came to collect extra money from him and he tried to revolt so they destroyed their only source of income  their shop & started beating him, his wife & daughter, and now he don't even know how to survive. After listening to their story that lady who is none other than Foah(Noah who is acting as Foah) felt sorry for them and gave them money she has, she also thanked masked man and left with his attendents Suchi & Ruchi. Ming felt like this young lady is not at all like normal noble ladies who will be arrogant and delicate and so he somewhat liked that nature of her. On other hand Noah who has grown up like lady thought to herself that the masked man was so cool and he has to become like that after he was allowed to become boy after 7days.