Chapter 11

#Story

Ming was shocked by Emperors order and he don't know what to respond as he was not sure about how Noah was feeling about him and he was also not sure about what his own feelings for Noah. So he simply replied to Emperor he needs sometime for accepting new concubine. Eventhough Emperor was not satisfied with Ming's answer as he can't do anything he simply accepted Ming's reply. 

At Que's guest house Foah was getting ready to move out of Que's house as she understood that she has tried her best to make Que to love her but it is in vain as there is no chance for her she planned to leave Que's house, as she can't go back to her house she thought of staying in any rented house. She was waiting for Que to see him one last time and to say him her last goodbye, as she was not sure weather she will get another chance to meet him. She was also thinking about Noah and the wrong thing she has done for her and felt very regretful, she thought that after moving to another house she should surely meet Noah and to ask for his forgiveness eventhough she know that her mistake is not forgivable. She remembered that she used to love Noah a lot and felt why she has done such a foolish thing for Noah, so she felt like she should find a way to help Noah to come out of palace and to lead a free life. While she was in her thoughts she didn't observe when Que came and he was looking at her in a questing manner as he want to ask why she packed luggage by seeing her and her luggage near her. Foah came out of her thoughts and said " Thanks for taking care of me till now, i have found a new house for rent now, and i am planning to move out. Sorry for being a burden till now, if possible i want to repay your kindness. So with this i am taking my leave" by saying this she took her luggage with much difficulty she is stopping her tears from coming out. 

By listening to Foah's words Que don't know what todo as he has understood about Foah just yesterday and started to love her sincerely and he don't want to miss her as he know that he can't find a girl who will love him this much. So he grabbed Foah's hand who was about to leave and told to her " Foah i am really very sorry for not understanding you till now and for not realising that your love for me, now as i have understood you and started to love you i don't want to let you go. Can't you give me one last chance". by listening to Que's words Foah started crying without knowing herself as she has waited for this moment for a very long time she felt very happy and Que hugged her and they both were very happy right now.

In Noah's room Noah was in deep thoughts he was thinking about Ming, now a days he is not coming to his room that much like before and he is noteven calling him for evening walks, may be he might have lost interest in him, may be in palace as there will be no friends for him he might have come to Noah to spend some time, may be he might have found new friends now. while Noah was in his thoughts Suchi came to him and informed him that his father came to meet him. So he told Suchi to let him inside and welcomed him with a big smile as he was seeing his father after a long time he felt happy and hugged him immediatly. Both talked for a while about their well beings and Fue asked him about his life in palace and told him about purpose of his visit that is about Emperor's order to Ming to take new concubine and it will give good opportunity for Noah to escape from palace and live as Noah, after spending some time Fue took his leave. 

Noah thought that what his father said is true with Ming accepting new concubine he will get a chance to leave and spend his life happily, but why is he not feeling happy by listening about new concubine. He should not think selfishly about Ming spending his life only with Noah afterall he is not a lady and he also can't give any heir to Ming. By thinking so Noah lost consciousness by the time he got up he was on his bed, he thought that may be suchi and Ruchi helped him but Ming came just when Noah was about to fall down and has carried him to his bed and told Suchi and Ruchi to look after him and went to his room as he has some businesses to take care. Noah thought that now a days he is not feeling well and is always feeling drowsy and feels like throwing up at some times, may be he was too worried about his life and felt like it is better for him to leave Ming as soon as possible as he don't know what will happen to him if he falls for Ming any more deeply than this. That day night Ming didn't come to Noah's room but he has sent his personal servant to deliver some food to Noah and to personally inform him that i have sent these things specially for you. but this didn't comfort Noah at all but strengthened her belief.

That night in Que's house Foah told everything about her and what she has done to Noah and also asked Que to help Noah to escape from palace. So next day Que secretly went to Noah's room and informed Noah that Foah is with him and Noah felt very happy by knowing Foah is safe. Que told to Noah that he came to help him escape from palace and get ready by evening so he will come and take him away. So as planned Noah got ready and as it is going to be last time for him to get an opportunity to see Ming he wanted to have lunch with Ming. So he has personally prepared food for Ming and took it to Mings room. Ming felt very happy by seeing Noah cooking personally for him and they had lunch and after chatting for sometime Noah said her greeting to Ming like it was his last greeting and left. Ming felt it very strange but didn't expect that Noah will leave him.

As planned Noah escaped from palace and went to Que's house as it is private house no one will find Noah and no one will get a clue about where Noah is as no one knows that Que is related to Foah. After reaching Que's house Foah was happy by seeing Noah and both talked about themselves for sometime and as Noah is tired from his journey he felt very tired and vomits and fell unconscious. Suchi and Ruchi informed Foah that now a days Noah is always like this only and not even having food properly, so Foah was worried and told Que to get a physician. Que bought his friend Chen who is a good physician to check Noah. Chen checked Noah and asked Suchi and Ruchi from how many days he is like that and they told that from about 2weeks. After listening to them Chen confirmed and informed Que and Foah that "Noah is Pregnant". Every one in room were shocked by Chen's words as 'Noah is a man how is it possible for him to become pregnant'.