6. Hyun is injured

Past At Xiao's manor morning of the day Foah was missing:

Foah was thinking in her room about how to escape from entering into palace as Foah, as she found no solution even after thinking for a long time Foah decided to show herself as lady infront of Xong Que one last time before entering into palace so without second thought she dressed herself as how Noah usually dresses as lady and secretly went to coffeshop where Que will be there usually and was approching the table where Que is seated to speak with him but to her surprise before she could introduce herself to Que he stood up from his chair with surprised look in his face as the girl he has dreamed about and appreciated from a long time was standing infront of him. 

After recovering from his shock he showed to Foah to take a seat and told to her "Young lady its my pleasure to meet you today,My name is Xong Que i have been admiring you from a long time, so May i know your Name ? is it possible for me to be a friend of you?" by listening to Que's words Foah understood that the lady whom he has admired and loved was none other than Noah in lady attire, and as Que don't know the identity of Noah she took this as advantage and instantly told one fake story to him "Hello Sir, My name is Foah and i am daughter of one of the unfavored concubine so my father is trying to marry me to some old man for some political benefits,so i have escaped from that marriage. You seemed like a good person so please provide me shelter for few days,and i will look for a place as soon as possible and will leave once i find it.."she also added " as i don't want to spoil my family's name i am not sharing my fathers & familys name, please don't think otherwise".

By lisening to Foah's story Que felt sorry for her and immediatly agrees to help her "Don't worry miss as long as you want you can stay in my private guest house and as it is my private house no one will find you there and bother you, i will be very happy to help you when ever you are in need so don't mind asking for any help even if it is small or big" after saying this he took her to his guest house. Que was very happy as he got an opportunity to help Foah the girl whom he has never thought that he could get a chance to even speak.Foah was more than happy as she got a chance to stay with the person she loved.

Present time in Palace:

At palace Noah was very sad he didn't even had lunch and already it is dinner time so Suchi  is requesting Noah to have atleast hot soup but Noah was not even listening to her words, he is in his own thoughts about what might have happened to Foah and how many days he had to stay in Palace as Foah?. As he was thinking he didn't observe when crown prince came to his room and when he has ordered servants to bring so many healthy dishes for them. Ming has already expected that Noah will be in bad mood from the time Noah left from archery hurriedly but by seeing  Noah's  sad face Ming felt slight pain in his chest and thought to himself  'i has to do something to make her happy again but i don't know what to do as i don't know the reason and i don't want to ask for reason with her as she don't want to say anything now' as he can't do anything he simply told " Foah why are you so dull? are you not feeling well ? shall i call for physician?", by listening to Ming's words he came out of his thoughts and replied " Thanks for your concern prince, i am feeling well no need of physician i am somewhat tired thats it, after taking some rest everything will become fine" for that Ming replied " Ok then as i am feeling very hungry lets have dinner first" by saying this Ming placed a bowl of hot soup in Noah's hand as he can't reject he took it and after that as Noah is feeling hungry and dishes are very tasty Noah had all dishes placed on the table along with prince. Noah felt happy for the concern showed by prince and somewhat relived from his tensions and worries after speaking with Ming for sometime. As it is time to sleep Ming Hugged Noah and slept on bed as he felt concerned. Noah first struggled to free himself but after that felt that as he is sad he felt warmth in Prince's embrace and slept peacefully. 

Morning by the time he woke up prince has already left. As usual he got ready had breakfast and greeted Empress and Dowager, and after that as he is not setteled about disappearence of Foah he wanted to search for her personally so he left palace with Suchi & Ruchi seckretly. After sometime the person who was sent to follow Noah returned and informed to Ming that he was able to follow them upto market but at the end of market they suddenly disappeared. By listening to this Ming went to search for Noah immediatly and after serching upto evening he saw Noah in a corner house throw rooftop and jumped into the house. By seeing familiar black masked Hyun Noah felt relieved and as they were about to get outside they heard noices from ouside one guy saying to other "Today we are lucky to find this beautiful lady we will get good price if we are lucky we may earn life woth money also" and other says " Can we try her once before selling her as we have ' Moth drug' with us we can easily deal with her without her struggling so there won't be any damage to goods"  with saying that those people opened the door and Hyun started fighting with them but suddenly one man shot an arrow to Noah and as Hyun tried to save Noah it hit Shoulder of Hyun and even though the injury was small Ming felt like he was going to lose consciousness so he finished the fight fast and took Noah to palace as soon as possible and immediately after reaching Noah's room Hyun lost consciousness. As Hyun was unconscious Noah took him to bed and trowed him on bed and suddenly he wanted to see Hyun's face so she removed his mask slowly and was shocked.