Chapter 9

A few days passed, even after all the things happened between them there is no much difference in their relationship, they were acting just like before. As Ming now knows about reason for Ling's death and it doesn't involve Fue he was relieved as there is no reason for him to hate Foah now and he also now knows about Foah's secret that is Foah is not Foah but instead her twin brother but he don't know his real name and reason why he came instead of Foah, he was not much curious about reason but very curious about his real name.So he decided to ask him his real name, so as usual he went to Noah's room to have dinner. After having dinner he kept sailent for sometime and gradually asks Noah " Hmm.. if you don't mind may I know your real name? I want to call you with your name from now onwards" by listening to Ming's words Noah happily replied " I am Noah, even though I know that what I have done is wrong I am really sorry, for acting as my twin sister" as Noah already understood that Ming has already found out about him he apologized to him sincerely.

Ming without saying anything simply hugged him and whispered in his ear " Noah it is really nice name. I was really fortunate that you came instead of Foah" and kissed him on his cheek. As both were embarrassed and don't know how to get closer to one another, they simply lay down on bed and both didn't get much sleep on that   night.

Next day morning as Que was general he went to palace to greet Emperor and to discuss some matters with him.  On his way he was thinking that even though the girl he liked is staying in his guest house and she is also good looking as expected from her, but still he don't know why he is not feeling anything which he had felt when he saw her before he met her. He felt that may be there is something wrong with him and absentmindedly bumped into person who is coming in front of him and was surprised to see the person infront of him. It was none other than Noah, Noah apologized to Que and left that place still Que was standing there looking in the direction where Noah went. One of Que's friend who was also there at that time notices his behaviour and warns him "person who went just now is concubine Foah of Prince Ming so don't act like this as it is dangerous for you". By listening to his words he was still more shocked as the name is also same as Foah  but she is concubine of prince then who is Foah staying at his house, so he thought that there is something behind it and he has to find out about it.

Few days passed and the relationship between Noah and Ming is same and they both are afraid to open up their heart. In the court Emperor decided to give one of the ministers daughter as one more Consort to Crown prince Ming as he thought that it will add strength to Ming and he asks Fue's opinion about this as he wants to test him. Fue thought that it was a nice decision as he know that it is not good for Noah to stay in Palace for a long time and it will give a chance for Noah to escape from his role by pretending to be dead and he can enjoy his freedom outside of palace as he don't know that Ming and Noah are close now he thought that Ming is not showing any interest on Noah.So he happily  agrees with Emperor. 

In Que's guest house Que was observing Fing and found that this Foah was not the girl whom he thought she was and still was unable to find out about these two Foahs, but he was sure of one thing that is the Foah in his house is very much in love with him as he can see her love in her eyes, because of this reason only he was unable to ask her about her real identity. He also felt one more thing as strange that is sometimes when he is speaking with Foah he felt like he is speaking with his childhood friend Noah. As he didn't meet him recently because of so many issues he don't know any recent news about Noah, so he decided to meet Noah tomorrow.

In imperial Palace as it is night Noah and Ming sat for dinner, prince has personally ordered kitchen staff to prepare some special dishes for Noah and was very pleased by the fragrance and look of those dishes but Noah's expression was different so he asked Noah " Why is your expression like that, are these dishes not to your liking?" To these questions Noah don't know what to answer as he felt that the food is smelling very bad and as he was about to say something he felt like he is going to vomit so immediately went outside and finished his work. Suchi and Ruchi helped him to wash his face and gave some water to him to drink, after drinking water Ming helped him to bed as he is weak and ordered Suchi to bring imperial physician but Noah stopped her saying it is not a big issue and he will become normal after taking some rest. So Ming told him to take good rest and left the room as he felt that it is better to let him rest peacefully today, but Noah thought it in a different angle.