Chapter 12

As everyone is still in shock Que is first to ask Chen " How is it possible for Noah to become pregnant, he is a man, have you checked correctly, Chen check once again carefully" By listening to Que's words Chen with an expression like i have already expected this replied calmly " My friend Que i can understand your thoughts, but even if i check hundred times also result will be same, it won't change the fact that Noah is pregnant" and waited for every one to get out of there shocked expression.

As he is funloving doctor and don't like serious environment to lighten up the mood he continued " Everyone don't worry it is not first time for a male to become pregnant but it is very rare like once in hundreds of years some lucky doctors like me will get a case like this, so don't worry and for now i don't know the reason.." while explaining everything  to everyone he looked at Foah for some time and asked her " are you a relative of Noah?" for that Foah replied " yes i am Foah, Noah's little twin sister" for this Chen looked at Noah once again carefully and once again observed his pulse.

After observing for sometime with an expression like he understood everything now  Chen with a smile and with a hand on his beard and with confident look like he has invented new thing he started saying " Now i understood everything, Noah is like man and woman that is a he can give birth or he can make female to give birth" by listening to Chen everyone were still more shocked, Que thought 'may be his friend became some what mad because of this rare case', so Chen explained more clearly " To be more clear it is when Foah and Noah were both in mothers womb it is not only they both but one more female is also there but accidentally it has combined with Noah in first stages of fetus development, because of this Noah got both qualities" after listening to this they were still more confused as they don't have much idea on what he said, but as Que know that Chen is a very intelligent doctor for now he believed in his foolish talk.

He gave prescription and told " for now he is fine and i have given some anesthesia to him and i have written some medicines in prescription and don't make him to feel more shockedand more worried by saying him about his prgnency at a time immediatly after he woke up say to him by evening or tomorrow as it is not good for his health" and Chen left. After sometime Noah woke and saw worried expression on everyone's face, so he asked Ruchi who is near him " What's the matter? why is everyone like that?" for this as Ruchi don't know how to reply he waited for some time and after that replied " There is nothing to worry master, everyone is worried about you only as you fell unconscious, now as you have woken up i will get you some thing to eat" by saying this Ruchi left into kitchen without immediately. Noah felt her behaviour some what strange but felt may be what she is saying is true, 'from now onwards i should not be like this, i should eat well and should be happy without thinking about anything'. As Foah came to know that Noah was awake now she immediately came to Noah's room and by taking Noahs Palm into his hands asked Noah about  "how you are feeling now? from now on wards don't think about anything as you are free now there is nothing to worry and if you need anything don't hesitate to ask me" by listening to Foahs words Noah felt very happy and replied with a smile " i am fine now, don't worry i am very happy now" they both hugged once again.

In palace Ming came to Noah's room with a bright expression as he thought about proposing to Noah about his true feelings, he has thought about it for a while and finally got courage to talk with Noah about what he is thinking. He searched everywhere in the house and thought may be Noah went into garden and searched for him there also and in entire palace but didn't find him. He waited for Noah in Noah's room it was already midnight but still Noah didn't come. He was so sad that he don't want to believe that Noah has left him, as it is second time for him to lose his loved one's.  He thought about somany things like 'what he has done wrong for his life to become like that. In this life is there no love in my life, No i won't belive that Noah didn't love me as there is clearly love in his eyes everytime they were together, then why did Noah left me, i should surely find Noah where ever he may be hiding' with all these thoughts finally Ming fell asleep on Noah's bed. That night no one were sleeping peacefully everyone were thinking about a something or the other as there are lot of things that happened on that day, so everyone were hopefully waiting for a good new day in their life.

Next day in Que's house Noah woke up somewhat late as now a days he is unable to get up early and always feeling drowsy, he thought that from tomorrow onwards he should wake up early and should do some exercises as it is good for his health and it will also reduce his lazyness. He freshened up and had breakfast which was prepared specially by Foah for him. Foah thought that she should tell Noah about his pregnancy now ashe is also in a good mood now and it is also important for him to know about it . So Foah told to Noah " Noah i have something very important to tell you, eventhough it will be very shocking don't worry as i will be there always with you from now onwards..." and hugged Noah and continued " Noah you are pregnant ", by listening to Foah Noah felt like he was struck by lightening.