Chapter 10

After Ming left Noah felt that Ming was maybe thinking about him just like a friend and he maybe not interested in him as he is a man. so only he left him even-though he is not feeling well and he also should not fall for him still more as there is not any hope for him, so thinking he gradually fell asleep. Next day morning he  was fine but he fells like the food which was brought was not smelling nice so he told Ruchi to simply bring him some light food like porridge. Suchi and Ruchi felt it strange as the smell of the food is very nice, but they thought maybe Noah is still not feeling well and brought some porridge, after having that Noah again slept as he is still feeling drowsy. It already became 11 in the morning and Noah woke up and was now feeling very well now, as he has overslept he felt somewhat lazy and so wanted to go for a walk so immediately asked Suchi and Ruchi to prepare everything. 

Eventhough the weather today was very nice and the garden is full with flowers Noah was not in a mood to enjoy the view, he was still thinking about Ming, 'why he didn't even visit him once when he is not feeling well? may be i was thinking too much about Ming, why he will visit a male friend, i have thought wrongly of his friendship or his good nature as he has feelings for me, how can i think  so much selfishly like that by myself without Ming's consent' so thinking they walked for a while in the garden, Suchi and Ruchi observed that Noah was in a bad mood and tried to brighten up his mood but it was in wain, finally they suggested Noah it is better to return to their room as they has walked for a while and went to their room.

On the other hand Ming immediately after woke up wanted to visit Noah and to findout about his present condition, but while he got ready and was about to go out he has received a message from Emperor to meet him immediately as he has something important to discuss with him and it needs to be resolved immediately. So he sent one of his servants to kitchen to prepare something good for Noah as breakfast as he always thought that through food we can share our good feelings to others and went to meet Emperor,  but important problem is no one has informed Noah about this, so he don't know about Ming's good feelings.

As Que has decided to meet his friend Noah today he went to Fue's house to meet him, but he didn't found Noah there so he asked servents about him but no one answered him properly and at the same time Fue came into house, Que greeted him and asked him about Noah, Fue didn't gave him proper answer and simply told him that Noah was assigned with some important task by Emperor as now he is brother of Concubine Foah which raised still more questions in Que's mind. Even though he know that Noah has a sister he don't know anything about her as Noah and his family didn't like to talk about anything related to her, So he don't know that Foah is sister of Noah and he even don't know who is real Foah in those two people, he thought that only way through which he will get answers to his questions is through Foah who is staying at his house or Foah in palace, as he can't ask Foah in palace anything  he went to his house to solve this mistory related to Fue's family. 

While he was very near to his guest house and was about to open the door he heard Foah's cry so he went near the window to see what is happening in the house and saw that Foah was sitting on a chair near window facing opposite to window and was crying and talking to herself in a painful voice " Que you fool, don't you have any heart? i have been staying with you as your best friend Noah from childhood and was always with you didn't you observe any love in my eyes in all those years, even now also i have stayed with you as Foah from few days, can't you see my love and affection for you even once also? why you are only thinking about my brother Noah who has appeared as Foah for once or twice in front of you? Now even i am also tired and i don't know how to impress you and to make you love me, i have even left my father and brother for you , can't you see me at least once?"  as Foah was sitting very near to window he heard every thing what Foah said, he felt very bad about himself. Now he understood everything and was in deep-thoughts, he has remembered everything from his childhood till now , Foah is there with him in everything he has done and in his every-moment, he thought that he is really a fool, how can he not observe Foah who is always there with him and went after Foah who is fake.

At Palace as it is dinner time Noah waited for Ming for some time and as he didn't come and he is still not feeling well and somewhat sleepy he had some light food as dinner and as he is feeling very sleepy he went to bed by thinking ' fool who are you waiting for, just sleep don't hope for too much' and went to sleep, but what he don't know is Ming immediately after completing his task which was assigned by Emperor he came directly to Noah's room but as Noah was sleeping deeply he told Suchi to not wake him up and went to his room to sleep as he is also very tired. Next day morning Ming came to Noah's room and asked him how he is feeling now and he left immediately after having breakfast as Emperor has sent message to him in morning itself to meet him.

In Imperial court Ming greeted the Emperor and asked why he was called and was shocked by Emperor's order as Emperor has ordered him to take one of the ministers daughter's as his concubine.