8.Empress Dowager's death

By the time Ming woke up it was already afternoon, the drug effect was reduced and he remembered everything that happened at night and felt very angry at himself for not controlling himself, and he was also thinking about how to face Noah again and how to reduce Noah's anger on him. He also remembered that Foah is not a lady but a man which he came to know because of yesterday night incident but he was more worried about how Noah will be feeling about him as he was already in love with Noah the fact that he is not a girl didn't change it. As he don't know how to face Noah right now he simply went to his room. He got freshen up and called one of his personal servant to find about background story of Foah and Fue as soon as possible as he wanted to know the reason why they have sent a male instead of Foah to him, and also sent some servant to kitchen to inform them to prepare some healthy and nutritious food and send it to Noah and also gave some ointments to deliver them to Noah's room as he is worried about Noah.

At Noah's room he was sitting on a soft pillow as his back is still hurting and he wore a dress which covers his body fully as there are lot of hickeys on his body, he thanked to god as it is winter season now so that no one will question him even if he wore fully covered dress also. He is thinking about lot of things like how is it possible for things to happen like that between he and prince yesterday night as they were both men, till now he don't know that two men also can have sex, and how can he feel such a pleasure even though he is having sex with a man that too he is in receiving end and by thinking about all those thinks he again remembered the pleasure he felt yesterday which he didn't experience till now, and immediately his cheeks started to become hot. He is also thinking about one more important thing than this that is how prince will take action on him and his family as now he know that Noah is a man and what he had to do to prevent them, while she was thinking about all those things a servant came and greeted Noah and handovered them ointments and informed them prince has ordered to deliver them, and also after few minutes kitchen staff delivered very nutritious food and informed him that prince has ordered specially to deliver nutritious food and took their leave.By this Noah was not sure what prince was thinking but he understood about one thing that is prince for sure is not angry with him and he won't hurt Noah, and he also decided to tell him truth if prince asks him about Noah.Noah had the lunch which was sent from kitchen happily as prince is not angry about him and as he is tired he took afternoon nap, at that time Ming after thinking for a long time thought that it is better to apolozise to Noah than avoiding with that in mind he came to Noah's house but Suchi informed him that "Greetings prince, Mistress is sleeping now, if you want we will wake her up" and waited for Ming's order but Ming with saying anything and signaling to Suchi to not make any noise entered into Noah's room. By seeing Noah is sleeping peacfully he went and sat on the bed and adjusted Noah's hair which has fallen on his face without disturbing him and left after sometime without making any noise.

When Noah woke up in evening Suchi & Ruchi told to Noah that"We think so Prince likes Master a lot " and when Noah asked "why?" they told everything that happened at afternoon and Noah smiled and tells them that he wanted to go for evening walk and when they were about to start she was informed that Empress Dowager was not feeling well and so he went there to see Dowager's condition. By the time she reached Emperor , Empress & Prince were already there. Dowager told to everyone to leave Prince and her alone for sometime as she has something to say to him. When everybody left she called Ming to come near to her and Started saying " Ming on my deathbed i want to say truth about Ling, She is not a good lady as you are thinking and she has not loved you and married you only to control you and to become Empress and also acted as spy to help her father , So only i have killed her to help you. I didn't tell you about this till know because i don't want you to lost trust on love as i know how much you have loved her and now i want you to move on from Ling and to find your new and genuine happiness, so only i am telling you this now. My dear Ming My grandson live happily" by saying this Dowager passed away. 

Emperor has sent people to inform to everyone about Empress Dowagers death, all the relatives were crying near but Noah didn't found Ming there so he was worried about him and went to Ming's palace to find him. It is first time for Noah to enter into Ming's house and searched there for him as he didn't found him in house he went to see in back side and found him in Ming's private garden. Ming was sitting on a stone with sad face and there is not drop of water coming from his eyes, so Noah went there and sat beside him, he consoled him and told him that he can let out his sorrow infront of Noah, after listening to Noah Ming cried to his heart content by hugging Noah.