3.Entering into Prince's Harem

At imperial palace Feng Ming came to know about Emperor's decree of getting Fue's daughter as new concubine for him, He already know that Xiao family has lot of influence in lot of the decisions taken in the imperial court and he always felt like Xiao family as threat to Emperor as lot of ministers are under Fue's , so he thought that Fue has asked for this marriage to control him, so he didn't like Xiao Fue that much for these reasons and obviously he felt some hatred towards Foah even though he didn't see her .He thought 'lets see what she is planning and how she is going to survive in this harem'.But he don't know that Emperor has ordered for this marriage as he trusts Xiao Fue and in future Xiao Fue's power will be helpful to Ming to become Emperor. 

Ming previously had one concubine(Ling) whom he has loved a lot but she has died because of some health issue but he knows that it is not simply death caused by health and it involves Empress Dowager from that time onwards he has lost respect to Empress Dowager and he also belives that Ling's death involves Xiao fue as he came to know that Xiao fue and Ling's father are like enemies and as Ling was married to Crown Price lings father power was increased so Ming thought that Xiao fue joined hands with Empress Dowager and caused death of Ling he also saw Xiao Fue meeting with Empress Dowager a lot of times around time of Ling's death. But what he don't know is that Ling didn't love him sincerely , she only acted and she married Ming with ambition of becoming Empress and to make his father powerful and to control Ming completely, She also acted as spy for her father, Her death didn't involve Fue he has only acted as informer to Empress Dowager as she has asked him to do some background check on Ling so he has simply informed Dowager what he has found in the investigation, As Empress Dowager loves Crown prince a lot she don't want to hurt his feelings, so only she didn't tell anything about Ling to him.  Her death has caused lot of pain to him and so he has decided not fall in love with anyone as it will also cause a lot of pain and he also decided not to take any concubine with love or interest into his palace as he knows that they has to face lot of sufferings in here, So till now he didn't take any concubine but this marriage is Emperor's decree and is also political marriage so he can't escape from this.so at present Ming's palace doesn't have any concubine.

Finally the Day of marriage came. Xiao's manor was decorated with different colours and varities of flowers and different varities of decorative items, and Xiao fue and his wife has prepared lot of valuable and rare things as dowry for Foah,as it is Crown prince's and one of the powerful minister's daughter's marriage Xiao's manor is filled with all the officers who came to congratulate and all commoners came to see how the bride looks like. On this happy occasion there is not even a small bit of happiness in Fue's face instead it is filled with concern and he was also unhappy for his helplessness, he went to Noah and apologized him one more time for his helplessness and for throwing him into danger but there is not even slightest bit of fear in Noah's face as he was confident on himself and he also said to his father " Don't worry father your son is not an innocent small kid and i can take care of myself so don't worry about me, take good care of yourself, i will return to Xiao's manor after 3 days safely without causing any trouble" and he turned to Foah and told to him " take care of father and yourself until i return from palace, also be prepared to replace me after 3 days". After listening to Noahs confident words Fue felt some what relived but Foah's face became stiff without any expression as she was thinking about how to miss going to palace after 3days.

 After listening to Noahs confident words Fue felt some what relived but Foah's face became stiff without any expression as she was thinking about how to miss going to palace after 3days

#Noah in bridal attire

A carriage from imperial palace came to take Noah but Crown prince didn't come to pick up Noah instead he has sent only his Eunuchu  tao to take her to his palace. when Noah came outside to enter into carriage every one who saw him felt like they are seeing an angel and were mesmerized by her beauty.Finally he said his farewell to his family members and entered into carriage followed by his attendants Suchi & Ruchi. After travelling for two hours they have finally reached imperial palace and Noah was sent to her room which was assigned to him.The room which was assigned to her was a small room and was far away from Princes room, and is like some abandoned place as no one uses it. Prince wantedly assigned this room to him to  show that he has no interest in her, but Noah felt happy for receiving far away room as he is a man he need to be careful to not to reveal his identity so he felt that this abondaned place is very convenient for him.

As the room is very dirty Suchi & Ruchi cleaned it with some other maids and after some time the room became very clean and as it is far away from main building it has lot of greenery surrounding it and the room is filled with nice fragrance and cool wind. as everyone is tired from journey they took some rest and with in a blink it became evening and the main problem for Noah starts now as it is going to be their first night...