5. Foah is missing

Noah went to his room had lunch and was resting on bed after sometime Noah got up by listening to Suchi's voice from outside and went outside to see with whom see is speaking. Suchi is telling person infront of her "Greetings to prince, sorry to inform you that Concubine Foah is resting now"  at the same time Noah came outside and was somewhat surprised by crown prince visiting him at that time, he hurriedly greets crown prince and apologized for Suchi's mistake and informed him that he got up just now. They both entered into Noah's room as it is evening Ruchi served them snacks and tea, after having them Ming asked Noah for evening walk. Noah was confused by Ming's behavior as he first thought that Ming don't like him  but his behavior now felt like some what different.As there is no choice for Noah he went for a walk with Ming in that confused state and Ming felt that Foah's confused face is very cute. Eventhough Ming felt that Foah is nice lady he still thinks that it is better to observe her for some more days so he asks Noah "Foah can i ask you a personal question?", but by seeing Noah's expression he adds " Don't answer if you don't feel like saying it." by listening to this Noah replied " You are crown prince and also i am your concubine, so you have every right to ask what ever you want and i will answer to it truthfully".

So Ming asks without hesitation"Foah then i will ask you frankly, Do you like marrying me or have you married me for your father for his political career?"

By listening to Ming's question Noah remained calm for some time as he don't know what to answer and thought to himself 'neither i have married you as there is no other choice as it is order from Emperor' but replied genuinely to Ming with a smile "I have known that Prince was a great person who has good ambition for his Empire so i have always admired you, but i have married you because of Emperor's Decree". Ming was satisfied with Noah's answer as Noah didn't try to impress him with so many false statements. After walking for sometime as it became dark both returned to Noah's room and Ming had dinner there itself. 

After sometime they had Tea and as it is time to sleep Noah told to Ming"Prince must be tired from his work today and might be feeling tired so it is better to sleep early. So this concubine Feng Bids farewell to you and very good night sleep" and he got up with the intention of sending prince to his room but to his surprise Ming smiled and said to Noah "Dear Foah as i have slept alone for a long time i feel like sleeping in my Concubines bed for today". as there is no option Noah ordered Ruchi to arrange their bed, Ming ordered servants to leave them alone so all servents left them.After Noah confirmed that Ming was sleeping he lay down beside him and closed his eyes to sleep and after some time Noah felt like some one was kissing his lips and as he don't want to open his eyes in this awkward situation he acted like he was in deep sleep and when he felt that finally Ming was really sleeping he opened his eyes and saw Ming's face with sharp features and his rose petals like lips very close to his face and was about to touch Ming's face with his hand but stops and turns to other side and without knowing himself he touched his own lips and his heartbeat became fast. He don't know why he acted like that and why his heart is beating fast eventhough the person who kissed him is a man. He also thought why this crazy prince is confusing him with his actions. Because of this incident he didn't get much sleep at night so he got up late in morning and as he was about to get ready to go and greet Empress one servant came and informed that today there is no need to meet Empress as prince has already informed that Feng is not feeling well today. So, Noah felt relived and took rest for some more time.After having breakfast Noah remembered that today is the last day she is going to stay in palace and felt happy as tomorrow he can exchange Foah to her original place. 

As today is the last day he is going to stay in palace he wanted to say his farewell to black masked man(Hyun) properly and also to spend and to learn archery from him. So he went  to same place as yesterday hoping to meet Hyun and found him there. As Ming has already expected that Noah will come to meet Hyun he came today also to this place eventhough he has other works to deal.Noah greeted Hyun and after spending some time in archery they took break and Noah told to Hyun" Hyun it was pleasure meeting you here, eventhough we have spent less time i felt like you are my best friend in this palace and if possible i want to meet you once again in future."  

By listening to Noah's words Ming felt like he is saying as if he is going to leave palace so he asks Noah"Why are you suddenly speaking like that, are you leaving this palace?" and as Noah was about to say something to Hyun he heard Ruchi calling for him and was coming hurriedly towards him so he bid his farewell to Hyun and went near Ruchi. By seeing Noah's behaviour Ming got doubt and assigned one of his guard to follow Foah and to inform him if anything found suspicious.

Noah asked Ruchi" what's the matter Ruchi and why are you in such a hurry".                                         Ruchi checked her surroundings and took Noah hurriedly to his room and told that" Xiao Master has sent a letter to handover to young master" and handed the letter to Noah. Noah read the letter and fell down on the chair behind him with shock and told to Ruch & Suchi after calming down himself " Foah is missing and father don't know where she went or what really happened and has already sent somany people to search for her" and he was more worried about Foah that he even forgot that tomorrow also he has to act like Foah and weather he will be  able to get a chance to change into Noah or not?