Chapter 14

Eventhough Noah was happy but still sometimes he remembers Ming and times he has spent with him, sometimes he also hopes that it will be good if Ming searches for them and finds him, and feels happy about Noah having their child, sometimes he thinks about returning to Ming's side also but he is not sure weather Ming is still single or already taken another concubine and forgot about him, but he has never showed these kinds of expressions infront of others.

Que has returned with in two days, so Foah has happily received him and asked him weather the work which has assigned to him has completed successefully, for that Que checked his surroundings and when he is sure that no one is near there he told " I didn't expect to find crown prince this fast, actually he is on his way to palace as he has already received information about his fathers condition through his subordinates, but when i saw him i was shocked by his appearance, he was in a bad condition, it seems like he is not even taking care of his appearance" by looking at Foah he has added, " may be he is searching for some one desperately " for that Foah replied  " we don't know what Ming is thinking about Noah and what Noah has gone through to escape from palace so it is better for us to not involve in this matter and to let Noah to be happy for now" by listening to Foah's words Que agreed and they decided to hide anything related to Ming infront of Noah.

At imperial palace as Emperor is not in good health Ming don't want to worry him still more by showing his present appearance so first he went to his room got freshened up himself and after that he went to greet Emperor. As told by Que he was really in a bad condition, when Ming went to Emperor he was sleeping and imperial physician who was near him told that " Greetings Prince ! Emperor went into sleep just now and it is better to not wake him up now and meet him tomorrow morning" as it is evening Ming also agreed to physician and left without disturbing Emperor.

As Prince is tired from his journey and as he was missing Noah in his palace a lot he wanted to spend that night alone so he told his servants to leave him alone and simply leave only two guards at the entrance of Ming's palace and everyone leave for the day. As they can't go against Prince simply they have kept only two guards and remaining people left. On that evening Noah really wanted to see Ming one last time and wanted to know how he is feeling and he is missing him a lot so when everyone was busy with their work Noah with the help of Suchi and Ruchi got ready like a man and went to see Ming, eventhough he is a man this is first time for him to wear Men's costume and getting ready like man. As no one in Palace knows him as man except Ming no one can identify him and when he was in palace Ming has showed him one secret path  to enter into palace which is only known only to him and Ming which will directly lead to Ming's private garden. So he entered into Ming's garden without anyone noticing him.

# Warning : May contain some adult content.

By the time Noah entered into garden Ming was alone in the garden and was in a good shape and was drinking alone in the garden which disappointed Noah as he appeared like he was not at all worried but actually Ming don't want to worsen his father's condition so today only he shaved and got ready for his father. Noah observed Ming for sometime from a distance and when he was about to leave Ming saw him and called him, as Ming was really very drunk he thought that he was dreaming and went near Noah and touched his cheek with his fingers and hugged him tightly and kissed him on his lips passionately for sometime, he whispered in Noah's ear sweetly "  i miss you Noah " by listening to this Noah became very happy that he became unable to stand as his legs are trembling with happiness. In Ming's mind all this is dream so he don't want to waste his happy time in dream with somany words he simply wanted to express his love trough his actions so he carried Noah to his bedroom in bridal style and placed him on his bed. As Noah also don't know what to do and also as don't know what Ming is thinking and right now as his all concentration was on Ming's bright smile he didn't oppose any actions of Ming. Ming once again kissed Noah on his lips and with one hand removed Noah's dress, he started to kiss Noah on his neck and pinching his pink nipples, which caused some sounds to escape  from Noah. Ming moved somewhat downside and and started licking Noah's nipples and with one hand started rubbing Noah's little brother ,Noah started moaning  " ah.. ahh....... hmmm.... Minnnnngg...sto.. ahhh.." and finally came. Ming slowly inserted one finger into Noah which made Noah to cry because of pain as they had done it before long ago " Ahhh.... ah..HURT..Hurr"  Ming tried to ease his pain by sucking Noah's sensitive places like chest, neck and when Noah felt some what ease he slowly inserted onemore finger and immediately started kissing Noah on his lips and started invading his mouth Noah also tightly hugged Ming and after preparing Noah finally Ming's thing entered into Noah which caused Noah to experience a lot of pain which turned into pleasure after some time and when Ming was done both fell asleep. when it became early morning Noah whispered in Ming's ear " Ming if you really love me show it to me by finding me yourself and get me " and got dressed up and left without being noticed by others.

When Ming woke up it was already 9 in the morning, by seeing that he was naked and his bed's condition and some hickey marks on his body Ming realized that yesterday night was not a dream and regretted for what he had done as he has not properly expressed his love to Noah and he also didn't ask him about why he has left him and also again has let him escape. Ming thought that when he was drunk his desire dominated him so from now onwards he thought that he should not drink. He also remembered about Noah whispering in his ear to find him if he loves him, so he was determined to find Noah as soon as possible. But for now his first priority is to greet his father and to set right everything in kingdom so that he can search for his Noah without any worries.