4.First night at Palace

At evening so many servants sent by Empress came to Noah's room with different types of perfumes and cosmetics to help Noah to get ready as today is going to be firstnight of Noah and prince. Noah some how with great difficulty sent them away by saying that he likes to get ready by himself with his attendants, as he don't want others to find out about his identity. Even though  Noah don't want to get ready as there is no choice for him he took bath and wore one simple dress and told to Suchi to do his hair, suchi know that Noah likes simple hairstyles so she simply kept one flower clip on his silky hair and thought to herself that Noah will look amazing however she got ready. Finally Noah got ready and Suchi covered Noah's face with veil as it is their tradition. 

After getting ready he sat on his bed, his mind is thinking about lot things like how to replace Foah after  3 day in his place and most important thing right now that is how to escape todays first night.As prince assigned far away room to him in palace and he has also only sent his eunch to receive take him to palace Noah was some what clear that prince didn't like him and was also against this marriage so Noah was some what relieved as there is a possibility that he won't bother about coming to Noah's room. If he comes Noah thought of two solutions  first  is to act as he was in a deep sleep by the time prince arrives here or to mix sleeping pills in wine which will be offered to him after his arrival into room, but  he thought that first one is some what difficult as he is not sure weather prince will leave if he is sleeping or weather he will take it as advantage, so he decided to mix sleeping pills in the glass in which wine is served to prince in his room.

As it is marriage day of crown prince king arranged evening party, so all the officers came to congratulate prince and most of them offered drink to king as he can't decline he drank lot of wine and finally after long time everyone left the hall and he also went to his palace. At first he was not interested to go to Noah's room but he wanted to check how Noah will behave and how she will try to earn his favor, so he entered into Noah's room and by seeing Noah he thought wow even-though i can't see her face clearly because of veil she really has nice skin tone and  her hair is very black and shining and important thing is she didn't get ready much and wore simple attire which attracted his attention, he wanted to see how her face looks like so with in a blink of eye he went to Noah and removed his veil and was surprised as she is the same girl whom he has helped on market and also girl who has attracted him after a long time. He felt somewhat happy by seeing her face but at the same time some what disappointed as she is daughter of person he hate, as he is drunk and there is a girl who attracted hm infront of him he wanted to kiss her so he suddenly kisses Noah by hugging him tightly and it took some time for Noah to recover and he tried to push prince away  but as his strength is very less compared to Ming he was unable to do anything except struggling to release from arms of Ming. after both were out of breath Ming releases Noah and as it is first kiss for Noah and very intense kiss Noah felt dizzy and fell on the bed, his heartbeat  was very high and he felt that kiss was very nice and touched his swollen lips without knowing himself, Ming also felt that Noah's lips were very soft and her skin is very smooth and he wanted to hug and kiss Noah one more time but he controlled himself as he don't like to force himself onto women. Noah got up from bed after sometime Noah became normal again and remembered about his plan of offering wine with sleeping pills, so he took already prepared glass and offered wine to Ming.Before as prince came suddenly and kissed him with in a blink he didn't observe Ming clearly but now as he is sitting infront of him he saw that the prince has sharp eyes and divine beauty like face so he was stunned by him and was staring at Ming's face without even blinking his eyes upto prince calling him.Prince felt something fishy so he asked Noah to drink some wine along with him, as there is no option Noah took one glass and poured some wine for himself and when they were about drink Ming stops Noah and asked  him to place his glass on table infront of them and to close his eyes ,he also placed it on that table,and asked him to close his eyes and made sound like he is exchanging glasses. As Noah thought that  the glasses were exchanged he took glass infront of Ming and prince drank from glass infront of Noah. Noah fell asleep on the chair which he sat because of sleepingpills, Ming carried him and placed him on bed, he was surpriced by Noah's behaviour as he thought that Foah will try to get his favour he thought that he will seduce him but Foah acted like he didn't have any interest in getting Ming's favour. He also slept in same bed by hugging Noah through out the night.

Next day by the time Noah got up it was already past morning, first thing he did was to check everything in the bed and himself and felt relived as there are no signs of anything happened to him,he thought that the prince is not a bad person and without knowing himself he remembered about his kiss and by shaking his head he thought to himself that it is better to maintain some distance from prince.As it is Palace he got ready, had breakfast and immediately went to greet Empress Dowager, as Empress is also there with Empress Dowager he greeted both of them and asks for their apology for coming late to greet them. Empress Dowager told him that its not a big issue and they can understand and looked at Empress and they both laughed which caused inconvenience to Noah as he know the meaning behind their smile. After spending some time with them he took leave from them and left to his room, on his way he saw black masked man practicing archery and went to him to greet him as he has helped him at market.As Noah don't know that he is prince he went to him and said " Hello! do you remember me?"            Ming turned around and saw Noah and he replied " Hi, ya you are the lady from market right?" ,                                                                                                                                                                                       "Yes, thanks for your help on that day,May i know your name and what are you doing in palace?"    As Ming don't want to reveal his identity he told Noah " I am Hyun, imperial guard here, as i am free now i am practicing archery"  as Noah wants to learn archery he asks Ming to teach him and he accepted, Noah was a quick learner so has learnt basics very quickly. With in a short time they both became close and Noah felt very comfortable with Hyun as he is away from home and there are no one known to him in this palace he thought Hyun as a good friend. after spending some time with Ming it already became lunch time so Noah said "Bye Hyun, lets meet tomorrow also if possible" and left. Ming thought that Foah was such a nice lady not like her father and maybe his opinion on her till now was wrong, so he wanted to become close to her from now onwards.